Ratings for Dr. Amir Bajoghli

Excellent results with my fillers and biopsies. Highly recommend the practice.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Very pleased with the practice and the care my family and I have received here. Recommend it highly.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

The best skin docs in the area. Have had skin cancers treated.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Fantastic office with great staff. Have been going for years.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Dr. Bajagohli is a very outstanding doctor. I have had many skin cancers to be removed and he is exceptional in experience and concern for my welfare. His staff is always helpful, professional and friendly. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Diagnosed my skin cancer promptly. Great friendly staff. I am very pleased and thankful. My guardian angel.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

I have visited this office in 2016, the doctor spent a minimal time he could possiblly spend with me, didn't even have a curtesy of saying goodbye when he left the room and didn't come back. I was ordered some tests and no one from his staff even bother to call me with my result, so i had to call them a several times to get my result. I was experiencing a lot of discomfort and when called their office, they told me they call m back within half hour and they never called back. Overall i really don't recommend him and his practice. Plus he doesn't participate with number of insurances and you have to pay out of pocket.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

This place is a Horrible practice, very Late, terrible staff and Doctors makes promises and they don't keep. the biggest mistake ever.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Very late; called me in an hour after my scheduled time. Made me wait over an hour in the exam room. Made culturally offensive jokes about my dermatologic condition. Not recommended at all.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

Dr. Amir Bajoghli's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Woodbridge, VA