Ratings for Dr. Sowmill Mehta

I LOVE THIS DR I LOVE THIS OFFICE My husband had been with a previous Vascular Surgeon and it was awful - the appointments were rushed and you didn't feel cared for at all, just another number. We asked to see someone else - THANK GOD We have never been treated better by a specialist. Our appointments are very helpful He goes over all the information and answers your questions. Takes the time to draw it out for you and explain it in "normal" ways He makes sure that your informed on what you should be doing and ways to improve your health situation. It has been a very scary year with my husbands health changes and feeling we were getting no help We now have a plan and direction. The office is busy and the secretary handles it wonderfully. We are always given respect no matter how many times I call with the same question - sorry about that ! and she keeps everyone laughing and updated in the waiting room People get on these sites and just say terrible things because they think they have the right to disrespect and cast hate about because they didn't get what they wanted. That doesn't mean they should! HE IS WONDERFUL AND CARING and THE ONLY VASCULAR SURGEON I WOULD EVER RECOMMEND TO ANYONE. Don't listen to the children on here Dr Mehta and Stacey you both are great and Dr Mehta your a gift from God. Truly R&T

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

He should be called, Dr. For Profit . patients mean nothing to him, just money he gets.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Dr Mehta is great but his secretary is totally rude. Hung up on me when I called her out for being ride to me on the phone. She messes up appointments and lies about phone calls that never happened so that she sounds right. I don't know why she still has a job. Very rude and unprofessional. Honestly considering switching doctors so that I don't have to deal with her everytime I call.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

He's a good surgeon, answered our questions and reassured us after my grandmothers risky carotid enterartectomy. I have nothing nice to say about his receptionist, though. We've heard her sass patients on the phone and belittle them. No people skills, odd for her line work.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

The doctor Mehta is OK, but his receptionist is very very very very rude!!!!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

His receptionist is rude, awful, she doesn't have patience or education.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Have been seeing Dr Metha for years. He always takes time to answer any questions and is very professional. I have never had a problem with Stacey. She is always pleasant and knows her job well.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Dr. Mehta is a fine Doctor, however, his receptionist Stacey is an awful human being. She is rude, disrespectful, and just overall an asshole. She always thinks she's right, and lies. The comment below says someone felt bad for her because she was being berated by a patient - did you ever stop to think that maybe she brought it upon herself, as she's an unprofessional jerk?

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

I see Dr. Mehta every six months for vericose veins. He is very thorough and he takes time to listen. He has been very helpful.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

I was just in the office yesterday and I listened to the secretary get berated by a family member of a patient that received a bill. She was just bullied to the point where both myself and another person went to the desk to tell her to just hang up the phone. She handled this call with respect and dignity the person on the phone was so beligerent loud and vulgar we could hear her in the waiting room She is the secretary she does what she is told to do. If you get a bill then you did something worthy of getting a bill for. STOP BULLYING THE RECEPTIONIST. Dr Mehta is a fantastic surgeon His devotion to his craft is evident in the lives that he saves. It has always been a pleasure to attend my appointments He is caring and straight forward he takes the time to answer your questions and put you at ease. IF YOU NEED A VASCULAR SURGEON THIS IS THE DR YOU WANT THIS IS THE OFFICE YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH these people who write the garbage they do are obviously just angry people like the one on the phone to the secretary THANK YOU DR MEHTA AND STACEY KEEP UP THE GREAT JOB YOU BOTH DO.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017