Ratings for Dr. Sowmill Mehta

Dr Mehta is great but his secretary is totally rude. Hung up on me when I called her out for being ride to me on the phone. She messes up appointments and lies about phone calls that never happened so that she sounds right. I don't know why she still has a job. Very rude and unprofessional. Honestly considering switching doctors so that I don't have to deal with her everytime I call.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

He's a good surgeon, answered our questions and reassured us after my grandmothers risky carotid enterartectomy. I have nothing nice to say about his receptionist, though. We've heard her sass patients on the phone and belittle them. No people skills, odd for her line work.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

The doctor Mehta is OK, but his receptionist is very very very very rude!!!!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

His receptionist is rude, awful, she doesn't have patience or education.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Have been seeing Dr Metha for years. He always takes time to answer any questions and is very professional. I have never had a problem with Stacey. She is always pleasant and knows her job well.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Dr. Mehta is a fine Doctor, however, his receptionist Stacey is an awful human being. She is rude, disrespectful, and just overall an asshole. She always thinks she's right, and lies. The comment below says someone felt bad for her because she was being berated by a patient - did you ever stop to think that maybe she brought it upon herself, as she's an unprofessional jerk?

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

I see Dr. Mehta every six months for vericose veins. He is very thorough and he takes time to listen. He has been very helpful.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

I was just in the office yesterday and I listened to the secretary get berated by a family member of a patient that received a bill. She was just bullied to the point where both myself and another person went to the desk to tell her to just hang up the phone. She handled this call with respect and dignity the person on the phone was so beligerent loud and vulgar we could hear her in the waiting room She is the secretary she does what she is told to do. If you get a bill then you did something worthy of getting a bill for. STOP BULLYING THE RECEPTIONIST. Dr Mehta is a fantastic surgeon His devotion to his craft is evident in the lives that he saves. It has always been a pleasure to attend my appointments He is caring and straight forward he takes the time to answer your questions and put you at ease. IF YOU NEED A VASCULAR SURGEON THIS IS THE DR YOU WANT THIS IS THE OFFICE YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH these people who write the garbage they do are obviously just angry people like the one on the phone to the secretary THANK YOU DR MEHTA AND STACEY KEEP UP THE GREAT JOB YOU BOTH DO.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

I would give Dr. Mehta AND Tracy, his receptionist Six Stars if I could. He may be busy, but he always makes time to answer your questions. I can't imagine even going to another doctor! Tracy certainly knows her patients as well as Dr. Mehta does, and together they make a fantastic team!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

Receptionist is rude every time I needed to call.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016