Ratings for Dr. Jason Cooke

Very professional and knowledgeable, thorough assessment ensured I was diagnosed correctly. Reception staff are friendly and professional, I made an appointment via the phone app "Health Engine" a few days in advance and everything was in place for my appointment, no waiting, running on time. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

Lacks basic knowledge, extremely poor customer service skills. Would never go back

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

Second option required, miss-diagnosed family member . Always trying to up sell, where he lacks knowledge & depth. Staff book incorrectly to what was written on next appointment card. So superficial, 'don't judge a book by its cover'.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2016

I took my sick baby to see the doctor. When my child cried in pain, he covered his ears!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Dr cooke was extremely rude to me and treated me like I was wasting his time. He has a few receptionists. The younger ones are very pleasant and helpful but the older one has no customer service skills and speaks very poorly to patients. I won't go back there

Submitted May 27, 2016

I found Dr. Cooke extremely helpful and knowledgable , he went out of his way to make sure that my health problems were fixed, hard to find Doctors with such good knowledge and dedication.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Expect to wait 1hr even with an appointment. Poor knowledge. Prescribes wrong medication. Rude. Will only come back to this guy for a doctor's certificate.

Submitted May 5, 2016

Dr Jason Cooke was a great and was really helpful. I went there to check for skin cancer and a little bit of Botox ;) I'm going back in 2 weeks time to get my nose scanned. I will highly recommend him

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Very courteous and engaging. Extremely knowledgeable, takes time to diagnose and very quick to resolve. Happy to wait for a short amount of time, other GPs take 1-2 hours sometimes.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Disorganised, running late, rude. Worst GP I've ever been to.

Submitted July 10, 2015