Ratings for Dr. Jason Cooke

2nd time we visited this Doctor.....and this time he out did himself. He was ruder, more obnoxious and arrogant than the first visit !! He makes zero apologies for running 45 minutes late (35 the first time) and has a penchant for eye rolls and smirks on his face when you ask questions about prognosis, treatment side effects etc He's young and unaccomplished at this stage, and it shows. I found him for my 20 something yr old sons whom have both decided he's a "d-head" and won't be going back...I couldn't agree more.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

Dr. Cooke is an extremely professional and knowledgable doctor. I always his clinic with my questions answered, and get the medical advice I need.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

Hi my name is A Ndiaye, Words can not describe Dr J Cooke you have to see it to believe it, he is the best that’s all I can say.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Very professional and knowledgeable, thorough assessment ensured I was diagnosed correctly. Reception staff are friendly and professional, I made an appointment via the phone app "Health Engine" a few days in advance and everything was in place for my appointment, no waiting, running on time. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

Lacks basic knowledge, extremely poor customer service skills. Would never go back

Submitted June 29, 2016

Second option required, miss-diagnosed family member . Always trying to up sell, where he lacks knowledge & depth. Staff book incorrectly to what was written on next appointment card. So superficial, 'don't judge a book by its cover'.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2016

I took my sick baby to see the doctor. When my child cried in pain, he covered his ears!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Dr cooke was extremely rude to me and treated me like I was wasting his time. He has a few receptionists. The younger ones are very pleasant and helpful but the older one has no customer service skills and speaks very poorly to patients. I won't go back there

Submitted May 27, 2016

I found Dr. Cooke extremely helpful and knowledgable , he went out of his way to make sure that my health problems were fixed, hard to find Doctors with such good knowledge and dedication.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Expect to wait 1hr even with an appointment. Poor knowledge. Prescribes wrong medication. Rude. Will only come back to this guy for a doctor's certificate.

Submitted May 5, 2016