Ratings for Dr. Jason Cooke

Lacks basic knowledge, extremely poor customer service skills. Would never go back

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

Second option required, miss-diagnosed family member . Always trying to up sell, where he lacks knowledge & depth. Staff book incorrectly to what was written on next appointment card. So superficial, 'don't judge a book by its cover'.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2016

I took my sick baby to see the doctor. When my child cried in pain, he covered his ears!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Dr cooke was extremely rude to me and treated me like I was wasting his time. He has a few receptionists. The younger ones are very pleasant and helpful but the older one has no customer service skills and speaks very poorly to patients. I won't go back there

Submitted May 27, 2016

I found Dr. Cooke extremely helpful and knowledgable , he went out of his way to make sure that my health problems were fixed, hard to find Doctors with such good knowledge and dedication.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Expect to wait 1hr even with an appointment. Poor knowledge. Prescribes wrong medication. Rude. Will only come back to this guy for a doctor's certificate.

Submitted May 5, 2016

Dr Jason Cooke was a great and was really helpful. I went there to check for skin cancer and a little bit of Botox ;) I'm going back in 2 weeks time to get my nose scanned. I will highly recommend him

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Very courteous and engaging. Extremely knowledgeable, takes time to diagnose and very quick to resolve. Happy to wait for a short amount of time, other GPs take 1-2 hours sometimes.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Disorganised, running late, rude. Worst GP I've ever been to.

Submitted July 10, 2015

Dr Cooke is so unprofessional. Had to wait over 20minutes as he saw a walk in patient before me although I had an appointment. When I asked about the waiting time and lack of receptionist he replied 'are you serious' in a sarcastic manner. So unprofessional. Never had such a horrible experience at the GP before. Medical practitioners should know better and treat patients with manners and respect.

Submitted July 10, 2015