Ratings for Dr. Jason Cooke

Dr cooke was extremely rude to me and treated me like I was wasting his time. He has a few receptionists. The younger ones are very pleasant and helpful but the older one has no customer service skills and speaks very poorly to patients. I won't go back there

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

I found Dr. Cooke extremely helpful and knowledgable , he went out of his way to make sure that my health problems were fixed, hard to find Doctors with such good knowledge and dedication.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Dr Jason Cooke was a great and was really helpful. I went there to check for skin cancer and a little bit of Botox ;) I'm going back in 2 weeks time to get my nose scanned. I will highly recommend him

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Very courteous and engaging. Extremely knowledgeable, takes time to diagnose and very quick to resolve. Happy to wait for a short amount of time, other GPs take 1-2 hours sometimes.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Disorganised, running late, rude. Worst GP I've ever been to.

Submitted July 10, 2015

Dr Cooke is so unprofessional. Had to wait over 20minutes as he saw a walk in patient before me although I had an appointment. When I asked about the waiting time and lack of receptionist he replied 'are you serious' in a sarcastic manner. So unprofessional. Never had such a horrible experience at the GP before. Medical practitioners should know better and treat patients with manners and respect.

Submitted July 10, 2015

Excellent results. Very professional and an expert in his area.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Dr Cooke has been my GP for 1 year, his extremely diligent and knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

He was running 30 mins late, then we saw him walk off to get a drink so was over 45 mins after our appointment time before he saw us. Was not helpful in giving any advice and then very rude to my mother as she could not speak English. Basically rushed us out in less than 5 minutes.

Submitted August 29, 2013

Dr. Jason Cooke's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr cooke was extremely rude to me and treated me like I was wasting his time. He has a few receptionists. The younger ones are very pleasant and helpful but the..."

May 27, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I found Dr. Cooke extremely helpful and knowledgable , he went out of his way to make sure that my health problems were fixed, hard to find Doctors with such go..."

May 6, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Expect to wait 1hr even with an appointment. Poor knowledge. Prescribes wrong medication. Rude. Will only come back to this guy for a doctor's certificate."

May 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Jason Cooke was a great and was really helpful. I went there to check for skin cancer and a little bit of Botox ;) I'm going back in 2 weeks time to get my n..."

April 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very courteous and engaging. Extremely knowledgeable, takes time to diagnose and very quick to resolve. Happy to wait for a short amount of time, other GPs take..."

July 24, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Disorganised, running late, rude. Worst GP I've ever been to."

July 10, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr Cooke is so unprofessional. Had to wait over 20minutes as he saw a walk in patient before me although I had an appointment. When I asked about the waiting ti..."

July 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent results. Very professional and an expert in his area."

April 27, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "3 miss Diagnosis from Dr Jason Cookes part, with little verbal communication eye contact and charisma. Searched on facebook and with little surprise realised he..."

February 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Cooke has been my GP for 1 year, his extremely diligent and knowledgeable!"

November 23, 2014
  • Specialty changed from "Family / G.P." to "Cosmetic / Plastic Surgeon"

March 21, 2014