Ratings for Dr. Kevin S. Hill

Jerk, decided i was in need of mental health because my avdomen hurts even though there is a medical reason for it. Kept baiting and insulting me after i tried to explain why that was not necessary. They were going to withhold the non-narcotic medication he prescribed because i said i was not coming back.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

Does not follow agreements with patients, changes words and agreements made with patients, and orders testing and drugs that are not covered by your insurance company and has stated he has been fired for this before and it probably wont be his last time. He does not appear to follow any agreed upon treatment and is not concerned with your financial consideration for treatment but only what he can get from you. Becareful on using him as he and/or his staff will not follow what is in your medical information file and they will not advise you of what testing and medications are covered by your insurance other than a general statement in his office that some insurances may not cover the testing he has done. I would find a different Dr. that is up front with his testing and can follow what is agreed up with his patients.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

He was really rude, didn't listen to me at all, and treated me like a child. He was arrogant and disinterested. He liked to twist my words, interpreting them how he wanted. He didn't respect my privacy. I never plan to return to him. The staff was cold and indifferent. The experience was unprofessional at best.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

Dr. Hill has the worst Dr. patient etiquette I have ever experienced. I am shocked he still has a license to practice. I was treated rudely by his staff and by him personally and would never recommend him to anyone I know! His attitude and arrogance is unacceptable when his job is to serve the public which he does a very POOR job at doing!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

I don't even consider him a Dr. He is just interested in taking my money and sending me down the road. He doesn't listen to me,just prescribes pain Meds and on to the next paient.He was the only Dr.at the time I went to him but if I don't want him to kill me it's time to shop around.Find another real Dr.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

he help me out alot i suffard from rds 15 years ago and now i would recamend him to anyone .he was the only one who took the time to learn about rsd and make it go away

flag | Submitted October 9, 2010

I love this doc. He was the first one to pay enough attention to help make a diagnosis that I needed a hip replacement since I presented with groin pain, an unusual symptom. He spent a lot of time with me and tried a multitude of pain mgt. therapies.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2009

I met with this Dr. as a second opinion set up by an Insurance Company. He was extremely rude and rough. He had little, if any, knowledge about the medical condition he was to be supplying and opinion for but stated that he could look it up and know as much as he needed to know. I would never go back for any reason.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2009

Dr. Kevin S. Hill's Credentials

• Univ Of Ne Coll Of Med, Omaha Ne 68198 (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Pocatello, ID