Ratings for Dr. Cigdem Arkuran

Doctor is fine. So too is the receptionist. No problems whatsoever.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

Scheduling needs major improvement. Always over 2 hours later than time appointment was originally booked for.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

Receptionist is so rude! She forgot to cancel my appointment! I was trying to make sure that I don't get charged $150, receptionist told me she will charge me $150 if I book another appointment. I said I am not coming to see Dr. Arkuran, because of $150 which wasn't my fault that the receptionist forgot to cancel my appointment! The receptionist told me to never ever come to her office! She pretends like she owns the office, very unprofessional and rude!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

No issues with Dr. Arkuran at all. But the receptionist is VERY VERY VERY RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Very nice and considerate. Her staff is easy to communicate.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Long wait. Very kind and knowleful Called doctor two months later to ask for more information and sec would not take messages to doctor. Going for D&C which I was told early October that I needed a D &C to get a better biopsy.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

The only issue is with the punctuality of your appointment but I can't even fault that knowing how Dr. Arkuran is with her patients. She listens and takes her notes right then and there for your file rather than hoping she will remember at the end of the day. She answers questions and concerns. Once again - she LISTENS. I feel that when I speak to the doctor that she has my best interests in mind and isn't going to brush me off. My experiences with Dr. Arkuran, although physically uncomfortable for medical reasons, have been very good and I am glad she is my doctor. As for some comments about Esther, her Medical Assistant/Office Manager, I can see how the punctuality can end up on her plate with patients having her as the front line person. I have not experienced anything negative with Esther and frankly the opposite. She has been very accommodating and helpful - as much as she can be within the restrictions of her position.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Looking for another doctor for my mother, time is valuable, but not in this doctors eyes or her receptionists eyes.... absolutely terrible!!!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Very rude person. She has a very condescending tone to her voice as well. I don't actually think she cares about her patients at all. It's sad when a doctor seems to be driven by money mainly than by helping people.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

They dont understand how to book appointments. Seriously messed up.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017