Dr. An-Huy Nguyen

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. An-Huy Nguyen

Dr. Nguyen circumcised my son who was 8 years old at the time. He is very caring and makes every effort to ensure that my son is comfortable during the procedure and healing process.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Both Dr.Nguyen and his nurse were very kind and professional. We chose this clinic after we had booked with another place, but only to learn that the other place had terrible service. After searching for a highly rated place, we came across Gentle Procedures. I highly recommend them for parents too.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

He did a typical circumcision... So I thought. Turns out that he took off to much of the inner mucosal layer of tissue, where the most sensitive nerves are, and now my son won't know quite the same pleasure in his adult life. Instead of a scar line further down, it's right at the head. Butcher for profit.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

I am very thankful to know Dr Nguyen. He is doing a good work more than I ask or think. Praise the Lord.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

I visited Dr. Nguyen's clinic for an adult circumcision. I was able to book an appointment within a week. At the clinic, both Dr. Nguyen and the staff were very helpful. The clinic is a comfortable and professional environment. The procedure went smoothly, and recovery has been consistent with what Dr. Nguyen told me to expect. Dr. Nguyen is truly willing to go above and beyond to better serve his patients. I am very glad I found Dr. Nguyen for my circumcision and would recommend him to anyone seeking the procedure.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

I was pleased with quality of service at the clinic . I hade procedure done with Dr An-Huy Nguyen which was professionally done . This is very experienced doctor . Thank you.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

Very caring nurse who will smooth out your tence nerve. Dr Yugen was very experienced in his field. He mentioned I might need some pain killer, but I never need to take one after his procedures. I dare to recommend him to any people at any age to see Dr Yugen and his team if u want a smooth life

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Dr. An-Huy Nguyen is not only incredibly knowledgeable in his practices, but was so helpful in what he did and created a comfortable environment. I highly recommend Dr. Nguyen and his staff members. Nurse Shraddha was assisting with the procedure and she showed unbelievable reassurance and kept me cool the whole time. The procedure went smoothly and he kept reassuring me with every step he took. It's rare to find a good practice and a great doctor like this. 10/10 rating overall.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

I was looking very experienced doctor for my son circumcision procedure because I was very worried than I met Dr.Nguyen and he explained the procedure with using some google pictures and finally my baby done through the circumcision procedure with Dr.Nguyen and staff. Everyone did great job. Baby was completely fine after procedure. I advise all readers ~Dr. Nguyen is very very experienced doctor and staff is so polite they are explaining everything before doing procedure so its a very safe place for Circumcision procedure.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

The name of clinic is good enough to explain about their way of work. Dr.Nguyen is very experienced and that's why very gentle and easy to handle the procedure. Very friendly staff, gave good demonstration for aftercare of procedure and all the time very well answered the phone calls so, I will prefer this clinic to everyone

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

Dr. An-Huy Nguyen's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Nguyen graduated in Family Medicine from University of Sherbrooke in1992. He was a Medical Officer in The Canadian Armed Forces for 3 years and participated in a Peace Keeping mission with The United Nations in Croatia in 1993. To meet new challenges after his services with National Defense, he went to an under-serviced area in Northern Ontario where he provided all aspects of rural medicine including: emergency room, ICU, acute care, long term care and nursing home. After moving to the GTA he established a successful multiethnic, multifaith family practice in Scarborough. He welcomes patients from all different backgrounds. Dr. Nguyen believes in all knowledge that can improve his patients health, from conventional to spiritual and integrative medicine.

• French