Dr. An-Huy Nguyen

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. An-Huy Nguyen

Dr. Nguyen circumcised my son who was 8 years old at the time. He is very caring and makes every effort to ensure that my son is comfortable during the procedure and healing process.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

The best doctor..knowledgeable..great..good listener to patients..excellent taking care of patients

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

awesome doctor and wonderful team. Great service..

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Everyone at gentle procedures was amazing. Very caring and attentive. My son was very upset after the procedure and cried for a long time, Dr. Nguyen and the nurse both came to check on us to make sure everything was alright.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Dr. Nguyen is very knowledgeable. And i appreciate his balance between Western medicine and Eastern remedy knowledge. He does not focus on giving you medication, but also on building your immune system. Rare doctor out there that can do that. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Dr. Nguyen did my son's circumcision when he was 40 days old. Everything went smoothly and my son barely cried. Recovery was fast and this procedure didn't seem to cause him any discomfort. Dr. Nguyen was reachable by txt anytime I had question or concern during my son's recovery. I'm very grateful that he replied me anytime during the day to address my baseless worry. I highly recommend Dr. Nguyen!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

An awesome doctor and wonderful team. He is caring for his patients.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Dr. Nguyen performed the circumcision on my 14 year old son with such expertise during the consultation as well as the procedure itself. We had an excellent follow up and my son was fully healed in 3 short weeks.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

We were very pleased with the procedure. We were worried at first on how it would turn out but the cut was very clean and had no major issues... we only needed to return for a follow up and during that follow up, the doctor had to do a very simple procedure because the skin was a little attached during the healing process. We didn't even noticed that! After the procedure, we had no other issues! Both staff and the dr were very nice and accommodating. Answered any questions we had and were very thorough with the post procedure instructions. Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

We had good experience. Staff & doctor are very nice & cooperative.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. An-Huy Nguyen

Dr. An-Huy Nguyen's response
Thanks for your feedback. We appreciate it, and are glad to be of service.

Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr. An-Huy Nguyen's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Nguyen graduated in Family Medicine from University of Sherbrooke in1992. He was a Medical Officer in The Canadian Armed Forces for 3 years and participated in a Peace Keeping mission with The United Nations in Croatia in 1993. To meet new challenges after his services with National Defense, he went to an under-serviced area in Northern Ontario where he provided all aspects of rural medicine including: emergency room, ICU, acute care, long term care and nursing home. After moving to the GTA he established a successful multiethnic, multifaith family practice in Scarborough. He welcomes patients from all different backgrounds. Dr. Nguyen believes in all knowledge that can improve his patients health, from conventional to spiritual and integrative medicine.

• French
  • Tagalog
  • Portuguese
  • Vietnamese

• Circumcision (male)

Assurant
Children's Health Insurance Program (Chip)
Medicaid / Medi-Cal