Ratings for Dr. Kishore Mulpuri

Great doc! He did hip surgeries on our daughter. He spends a lot of time with us during our visits. Well worth sometimes long wait! He has amazing team that works with him. We have a child with Cerebbral Palsy. Therapy team and Wendy are amazing.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Amazing Doctor! My daughter had hip dysplasia. We saw Dr. Mulpuri after many failed surgeries by another surgeon. He did major reconstructive surgery to fix her hip. She is doing great and she looks forward to her visits with the doctor. He takes time to talk to the children and families. This doctor is passionate about what he does. We are really lucky to have this doctor in BC.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

EXCELLENT Very caring and compassionate Extremely knowledgeable and competent ahead of many of his peers in his thinking and research Highly recommend

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Dr. Mulpuri is the best. We saw him after multiple failed surgeries by another surgeon. He treats our daughter who has hip dysphasia. He spends a lot of time explaining things and never rushes you. He has a great way of communicating with children. This man is God sent!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

He is a great doctor. My son has Perthes disease (Hip condition) and he is seeing this doctor for the last several years. We did lot of research before we saw him. He is one of the best in this field. He is very knowledegeable and is great with Children.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Dr Mulpuri has done a amazing job with our Son. Can't say enough about this amazing man. Thank you so much for all your teams support. These people love there jobs it shows through there work ethic. Keep up the great work guys :)

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

I wish that Jenn who promises each time to call me back, (I have been calling every week for the last 4 weeks wanting information) would call me back. I am so tired of being patient.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

Excellent Dr!! I would highly reccommend. Kind, considerate, listens to his patients and spends time with you. Doesnt make you feel like hes too busy for you. Wonderful staff!! These people work with Children because they are passionate about it and you can tell by the way they treat you and your child.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

Dr. Mulpuri is the best doctor I've been to. I fell off a ATV and part of my bone fell off so I needed a pin through it. He did a excellent job and I am looking forward to seeing him in march to see if I need it out

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

Agree with the rest - the Doc is terrific, but the staff are terrible. If his staff are supposed to either call you back, or make an appointment on your behalf, assume they won't. We were also stranded in rooms twice while a nurse was supposed to check on us. Both times I had to venture out after some time to discover that no nurse was aware they were supposed to check up on us. It's sad - but you essentially have to treat the staff like children if you want to get seen.

Submitted November 5, 2012