Ratings for Dr. Kishore Mulpuri

He is a great doctor. My son has Perthes disease (Hip condition) and he is seeing this doctor for the last several years. We did lot of research before we saw him. He is one of the best in this field. He is very knowledegeable and is great with Children.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Dr Mulpuri has done a amazing job with our Son. Can't say enough about this amazing man. Thank you so much for all your teams support. These people love there jobs it shows through there work ethic. Keep up the great work guys :)

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

I wish that Jenn who promises each time to call me back, (I have been calling every week for the last 4 weeks wanting information) would call me back. I am so tired of being patient.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

Excellent Dr!! I would highly reccommend. Kind, considerate, listens to his patients and spends time with you. Doesnt make you feel like hes too busy for you. Wonderful staff!! These people work with Children because they are passionate about it and you can tell by the way they treat you and your child.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

Dr. Mulpuri is the best doctor I've been to. I fell off a ATV and part of my bone fell off so I needed a pin through it. He did a excellent job and I am looking forward to seeing him in march to see if I need it out

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

Agree with the rest - the Doc is terrific, but the staff are terrible. If his staff are supposed to either call you back, or make an appointment on your behalf, assume they won't. We were also stranded in rooms twice while a nurse was supposed to check on us. Both times I had to venture out after some time to discover that no nurse was aware they were supposed to check up on us. It's sad - but you essentially have to treat the staff like children if you want to get seen.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

Dr.Mulpari is a very nice doc, even though you have to wait a long time to see him. His secretary needs to go(Jenn). He definatley needs new staff for his office. She never answers her phone or never calls back and even if i get through to her she will give me an appt after six months. I have been seen Dr. Mulpari for the last 5yrs and I never had to wait that long for an appt. Please god I hope he gets rid of her.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2012

Great Doctor! Seeing Dr.M for the last 6 years. He did do a lot for the children with Cerebral Palsy in BC. He developed a program that never existed before. God bless Dr. Mulpuri!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

I spend alot of time in this department. I see two doctors and Mulpuri is one of them. He's ALWAYS behind schedule. Plan to be there for hours. BUT he is the greatest man I have ever known. Our family has many complex medical issues and he seems to be the only one that understood us and knew what to do with us. His nurse is so nice and caring, the skinny physio should not be a part of his "team" His secretary is very funny and ALWAYS has a SWEET TREAT in her office. I would recommend this doctor to anyone and everyone who has searched for the perfect doctor that "understands" family and complex medical issues,

flag | Submitted March 17, 2012