Ratings for Dr. Douglas J. Glod

His office tends to be busy but what that tells me and from what I hear and can attest he is the best! He did amazing work on both myself and my husband we both walked away with better feet and very pleased. He and his staff were always kind and helpful and I never once felt like I was part of an assembly line like I have at other offices in the past. He took his time and thoroughly explained everything. Definitely not in it for the money like some doctors clearly are. We recommend him to everyone when we hear foot or ankle problems. Thank you Dr. Glod and your staff for your professionalism and compassion it meant a lot to me.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

Great Doc. Takes time to talk to me. Performed surgery and saved my feet. Worth the wait to see him. He is honest and straight forward. More issues with his residents than him. I am grateful I found him.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

Overbooked. Confusion in office. Problems usually don't get resolved without subsequent visits.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

Dr.Glod saved my foot,following a mis-diagnosis by another facility. He is the most wonderful doctor I have ever had take care of me and have total confidence in every procedure he has taken with me.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

My daughter was having problems with her toes, but was afraid to go to a foot doctor due to a VERY BAD past experience. A friend recommened Dr, Glod and boy am I happy she did!! He has restored our trust. He is so nice and great with kids. Would be happy to recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

I had a charcot foot deformity that was not diagnosed by several other doctors. Dr. Glod was able to diagnose the problem and spent a lot of time with me and my family discussing what charcot foot was and treatment options. I had extensive surgery to correct my foot with a halo frame to protect my foot while it healed. He spent as much time with me as I needed, he never rushed me, and he saved my foot. Sometimes you would have to wait to see him, but it was worth it...In my opinion, he is the best!!!!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2009