Ratings for Dr. Manuel Lopez

WORST DOCTOR'S EXPERIENCE EVER. I waited AN HOUR AND A HALF in the waiting room, only for the staff to say they'd forgotten to call my name. When I finally got into the doctor's office, I saw the resident (a female with some kind of Slavic accent who was snide the whole time) for about 10 mins. She took my history. She asked how much I drank, and I told her a glass of wine a night, sometimes liquor on the weekends. When Dr. Lopez came in, followed by an older woman who mumbled a good bit, the resident started with, "she says she drinks every night." He asked me a few abrupt questions, mostly about carpal tunnel (like EVERY other doctor hadn't thought to ask that before I got turfed to rheumatology.) He touched my wrists some, rattled off some tests he wanted (including liver enzymes: big surprise) and left, having spent about 5 mins with me. The resident wrote this down and left, saying she'd come back, but she never did.) 10 mins later, an aide comes to get me and shows me out. AWFUL.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2009

Dr. Manuel Lopez's Credentials

• Pontificia Univ Javeriana, Fac De Med, Bogota, Colombia (Grad. 1963)

Top Hospitals in Jefferson, LA