Ratings for Dr. A. Christopher Stage

This doctor is very unpleasant. I have had bad experiences with him and the office. I show up to get operatined on and they whated all off the money up front . I still have problems with my urine track. I pray that I don't have to sew this doc and his staffm I paid for the operation and I don't trust him . And I don't know what else to do. After operating on me I have to get my catheter out I very scared of him hurting me. I guess I go to the emergency room before I let this doc touch me he needa bed side manners. I would not let my cat go to him

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

This is the rudest, uncaring, disrespectful doctor I have ever had the unfortunate experience of dealing with! I would not recommend him to anyone!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

I would describe this doctor as mean and disinterested. I seemed to be bothering him with my prescence. It seems he had better things to do. I'll not be bothering this arrogant excuse for a doc again.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2012

Was referred to him for fertility by the front desk. He wasted my time on 3 office visits over 4 months before confessing that he had no idea what he was doing and "normally didnt deal with this" (information he could have divulged in the 1st appointment so he didnt waste my time and money.)

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

Dr. Stage was kind, professional, and helpful. He even sat down with me after my exam and talked with me about my personal life (I'd brought my MCAT study books with me to read while I waited, and we were discussing why he chose urology as a specialty.) It was nice not to be rushed in and then rushed out the door. I would definitely see him again.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2009

Dr. A. Christopher Stage's Credentials

• LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT (Grad. 2001)

Commercial Insurance Company