Ratings for Dr. Kristopher Wiebe

very impressed by the doctor. came in with a very sore leg. he suspected flesh eating disease. quickly started antibiotics, did tests, got 2 surgeons to look at my leg. as it turns out was not flesh eating disease but something called necrotising facialitis. I needed an operation and I was told I could've died if the doctors hadn't caught it. very thankful for dr wiebe.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016

Recently I brought my 5 year old daughter into the ER with a mild concussion. Although I could see that Dr. Wiebe was very busy tending to multiple patients, he still spent time with us to explain what was going on and made my daughter and me feel much more calm. He was sincere and I would trust any of my kids in his care

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

Dr Weibe seems like he could be a good doctor if the emergency room wasn't so busy. He made two mistakes. First, after seeing another patient he immediately turned to me without washing his hands or using any kind of sanitizer. Secondly, he ordered an X-ray of the wrong foot. The X-ray tech quickly rectified the situation.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

Fantastic doctor. Always asks if there is anything else he can do and if the plan of action is Satisfactory. Does his best to meet your needs with the resources available. As a chronic disease Sufferer have to use the ER up to several times a month, and have been seen by most of the doctors there (unfortunately) .He is definitely one of the best.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

very knowledgeable and compassionate doctor. on my 3rd visit to the ER finally made the diagnosis missed twice before . 1st person to actually listen to me.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

I saw this Doctor in ER and he is not very carrying doctor and not very truthful he does his basic checkup and gives you miss leading information - his written report never based on facts not only copy which is sent to your GP end up receiving a misleading report when you do a follow up with your GP you need to assure him with fact. Dr. Wieber need to be educated a little more about respecting patients care

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

Dr. Wiebe was great. He was caring and did all the proper tests to try and find out what was wrong with me. He's nice on the eyes as well;))

flag | Submitted June 22, 2012

My son needed stitches the other night and I am so thankful that Dr Wiebe was there. When he came in it was at the end of his shift. He was anxious to end his day but my son was sleeping. Instead of freezing him quickly he did it very slowly so my son stayed asleep. He transformed a very stressful situation. It's wonderful to know there is such a compassionate doctor at Chilliwack hospital.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

I agree with the others. He listens, asks questions, is pleasant & wants to know the whole of the problems you are having.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

I saw Dr. Wiebe at the walk in clinic and it was very refreshing to meet someone with such excellent bed side manner and took the time to ask all the right questions and ACTUALLY listened to your response before jumping to a diagnosis. Amazing, I wish he had his own practice!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2010