Ratings for Dr. Larry A. Pearce

Dr. Pearce is probably the best doctor I have ever seen. I have had chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia for 3 years and had been misdiagnosed, mistreated and ignored by dozens of doctors before I met Dr. Pearce. Not only is he knowledgable about my illnesses, but he is also extremely caring and really listens. He specializes in chronic pain and uses customized treatment plans for each patient, which include nutritional guidelines, supplements and patient education. Each time I saw him he spent at least an hour with me- twice he skipped his lunch hour to extend my appointment! Unlike most doctors, he is very familiar with CFS and understood my medications and difficulties. Thanks to Dr. Pearce, I finally feel hopeful that I will get better and I was treated like a human being! I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2009

Dr. Larry A. Pearce's Credentials

• Bowman Gray Sch Of Med Of Wake Forest Univ, Winston-Salem Nc 27157 (Grad. 1961)

Banner Health