Ratings for Dr. Ronald M. Glick

Dr. Glick is a great guy and doctor. He and his staff were very helpful and he made you feel you weren't just another body in clinic. He genuinely asks about yourself and is very kind in doing so. I'm highly satisfied with my treatment and would recommend Dr. Glick to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

I took my 6 yr old to him for a 2nd opinion. We referred by another specialist. Dr. Glick was incredibly arrogant and didn't listen to my concerns as the mother. He jumped to a hasty diagnosis without reviewing all of my child's records. He was abrasive and rude to his staff in front of me which I found unprofessional. He doesn't listen to the patient and showed very little compassion. I would never recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

Dr. Glick was very helpful with a terrific bedside manner. He was able to alieve all the patients worst fears, and recommend a mutually acceptable procedure for the least amount of pain and disfigurement. I would say Dr. Glick is a rarity in the medical profession with his honesty, and professionalism.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2011

Long wait. Left in the room by myself when I felt faint and sick. Didn't see doctor when requested. Got billed for things I told was going to be free. Very unprofessional. Never again will I be seen at this unprofessional place!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

I was devestated when the PA for this office told me that we had to get a PSYCHIATRIC release for them to put our 16 yr old son on ACCUTANE due to his Autim because it was a MENTAL ILLNESS. I attempted to educate this gentleman that Autism is not a menal ILLNESS and that due to the recent concerns- Accutane was not a treatment option, but he would not take the time to actively listen, nor was he willing to open a discussion about the concerns. And yes, all of this was said in front of our son. We did report our experience to our PCP and have since found another physician to help with our son's acne.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

Dr. Gk is my new hero. He makes things happen where other doctors let the ball drop. My son has been waiting for 3 yrs for a diagnonis on his condition and has seen many doctors but no one seemed to follow through. He has had rashes for years and until we met Dr. Glick I thought he would always have to suffer. but that's not the case. Like I mentioned he in my new hero. Best Dr. in Maricopa County

flag | Submitted August 5, 2010

I have TRICARE too. This is just a fantastic Doctor and Staff.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Glick since 1991 and couldn't ask for a better dermatologist. I went in as I had a question about a cyst and he ended up finding skin cancer in a different area. Since then he has found more and I am grateful to his quick eye and knowledge. He is also the friendliest doctor I have ever encountered. I highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2009

Dr. Glick is an expert in psoriasis, and is well known in his field and in this state. I was impressed, at first, with his willingness to spend time with each patient. If he was ever running behind I didn't mind. I knew I'd get his undivided attention when he walked through the door. I have come to realize after many years as his patient that no one enjoys listening to him speak more than he does. He will make sure every pateint knows that he is a psoriasis expert and that they know nothing about the disease. He does not seem to beleive that a person can learn about thier disease and participate in their own health care. After being lectured over and over again, I have finally decided to leave this expert behind for someone else. He is, however, very patient with children and his office staff is friendly.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2007

Dr. Ronald M. Glick's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1983)

Rocky Mountain Health Plans