Ratings for Dr. Eric A. Marchant

Terrible experience.... don't give your faith in this surgeon based on his very kind wife, who is basically your consultant. He ruined my body, I needed revisions and not only did he patronize me for pointing out something he should have seen himself.... when I went in for the revision his eyes were red and swollen.... he operated on me after he had some sort of surgery. Now my nipples point outwards and I have an irregular tummy tuck line. He. Freaking. Sucks.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr. Marchant, Jackie & Melanie were absolutely wonderful to work with and I am “over the top” happy with my breast augmentation! They were very informative and explained what to expect each step of the way. Dr. Marchant personally called me the day following surgery to see how I was doing and he and his staff followed me closely thru the entire recovery & healing process. They were very responsive to all calls & questions both before & after surgery. Dr. Marchant is not overpriced like some of the surgeons making it possible to have the augmentation and achieve the look I’ve been wanting for so long. I can’t speak highly enough of Dr. Marchant, Jackie and Melanie. Dr. Marchant is truly an outstanding plastic surgeon so it’s not surprising that he has an outstanding staff behind him! What a great experience – I will never go anywhere else. I went from an A cup to a C cup. Love my new look.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

I'm a little over 50 and needed a little facial tune-up. I have had other procedures by Dr. Marchant- breast, liposuction, and even a reconstructive procedure- but I wasn't sure what my facial procedure outcome would be like. I wasn't offered something more than I needed and I'm very happy with my result. Friends on Facebook say I look just like I did in high school. (Really?) So, I guess I still look very much like myself and have fooled them all. I highly recommend Dr. Marchant and think he's just about the best you'll find in the area. My only complaint is that he doesn't offer evening hours and that his latest appointment is like 4 or 5 pm. Otherwise, a job well done- again!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2012

Terrible doctor. This man ruined my face even after he 're-did' it for free because of his failed first attempt.. (still had to pay another $2,500 hospital fees) .. I had facelift, neck lift and said he would a 'cheek pad lift' which BROKE in my face after leaving hosp.... also gaping hole behind my ear (he fixed with 2nd surgery re-stitched.. he stated he had 'some problems with that side of my face during the face lift. .. What the heck !? 2 years later,my face looks worse than when I went in. (still have my jowels, loose skin under neck (the reason I went in to begin with ! ) Do NOT let him talk you into a 'cheek pad lift' ... the price was good so I figured he's a competent doctor, but the '2nd surgery' to 'relift' my face was not done the proper way and is just awful. Email for pictures and more to this story. So mad. What a waste of money, if I could sue I would. :( anniegio1963@hotmail.com I would not want anybody to go through what I did.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

I visited several plastic surgeons before I chose Dr. Marchant. I found the staff extremely helpful and there was virtually never a wait time in the required visits before and after surgery. I had the blepharoplasty done (upper and lower) and am pleased with the results. The before and after care were amazing, and the staff could not be nicer. Dr. Marchant isn't a warm and fuzzy guy, but he is approachable and highly professional. The price was also very reasonable in comparison to the other doctors I visited. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

Ruined my face. Enough said. Biggest waste of money EVER. HORRIBLE scars to boot. Won't get into detail do not want to slander, but go elsewhere TRUST me.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2011

Increasing fat just beneath the chin is a common problem for men as they age. I hated the sight of my so-called double chin I was developing and scheduled an appointment for Dr. Marchant to use liposuction to remove the fat. Unfortunatley, it was my second time as new fat developed years after my first liposuction. Along with the second liposuction, however, Dr. Marchant suggested a chin implant to help extend my chin and pull the skin forward. It's been more than five years since that surgery and I'm still delighted with the result. He chose the correct size, it looks great and is unnoticeable. Only the doctor, and my wife and I know it's there.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2009

I had a breast augmentation by Dr. Marchant in November of 2007 and couldn't have been happier. I love my results and had such a position experience from every aspect of my care. I tell all my friends!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2009

Dr. Eric A. Marchant's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)