Ratings for Dr. Rebecca I. Weiss

I was referred to Paradise Medspa & Wellness last spring for SmartLipo with Vaser. During my initial consultation, Dr. Rebecca Weiss made me feel comfortable and was very informative. What was very important to me was that she gave honest opinions and didn't try to convince me to get work on other areas that I didn't bring up. This was my first experience with SmartLipo and I am very glad that I came here! I'm so pleased with the results, I love the way I look now. Dr Weiss is very talented, and she is such a warm and positive person. One gets the feeling that all the staff is caring and genuine. They get to know you and really make you feel at ease. It's been such a positive experience- everything from how relaxing and pretty the office is, to the great people who work there, to the care that is given afterwards, to even the price! I never had thought someone like me would be able to afford something like this but surprisingly, it was so affordable.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2010

Dr. Rebecca Weiss and her staff at Paradise MedSpa deserve high reviews from my experience with them and the SmartLipo procedure. Such a winning combination. Dr. Weiss thoroughly explained the SmartLipo procedure to me and answered every question I presented to her. I liked her simplifying the process because it told me she knows exactly what she is doing. The procedure went exactly as she had explained and I am very happy with the outcome (and so is my husband). I would recommend the SmartLipo procedure by Dr. Weiss to anyone who like myself has tried through exercise and or diet to remove fat from specific area of their body with minimal or no success. The entire team encourages you to be the very best you can be.?

flag | Submitted February 8, 2010

Dr. Rebecca I. Weiss's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 2000)