Ratings for Dr. Gayatri M Sreenivasan

So glad I was referred to her as she is very caring,and up to date with everything. Always on time and meets you with a smile ..Thankyou

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

Dr. Sreenivasan is an extremely caring, professional, and efficient specialist. She goes above and beyond, and I am so grateful to have her and her staff as part of my health care team!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2015

Dr.Sreenivasan is an excellent, warm, highly professional and empathetic specialist. I am so glad I was referred to her.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2012

Dr. Sreenivasan is an incredible doctor. She is so intelligent and does an excellent job listening to me, and answering all my questions. She never rushes our appointments and she really makes all my problems, her problems as well. She is very devoted to her patients, and I can easily say, that she's the best doctor I've ever seen. Thanks for all you help!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

Very professional, knowledgeable, compassionate physcian who is outstanding in her field. Her support staff are also very efficient, pleasant and supportive. Dr. Sreenivasan cares and spends the time needed. I have a lot of gratitude and trust in her as she has and continues to address my medical issues. Thank you Dr. Sreenivasan for everything!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2011

Very knowledgeable on my rare blood condition. Listened to my many questions, addressed them all patiently and kindly without rushing.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2010

Dr. Sreenivasan is a very kind, unassuming and thorough physician. Her staff always friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2009