Ratings for Dr. Aalam Samsavar

an amazing dentist. he could tell me things about my general health just by looking at my teeth. you don't know what incredible dental service is unless you have had a consult with Dr. Samsavar. I love my smile .

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

Dr. Saamsavar is an incredible cosmetic dentist. He listened to what I wanted and his work was above and beyond my expectations. I am SO pleased with my smile. It is me but better!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

Dr. samovar has down a very professional job for my smile. I have been his patient since 2004, and I'm so happy that my friend referred me to Dr. Samsavar. I highly recommend him. Thank you

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012

Would it be enough for me to to say that Dr. Samsavar "reinvented" my definition of dentistry and professional services at every visit. Some earn the title of pioneer by going faster, getting bigger, doing more, he has pioneered and created "quality experience" for his patients by going slower, staying smaller and paying attention to the details of experience in a way that one has to experience to appreciate.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2009