Ratings for Dr. Glenda R. Corwin

Glenda is smart, insightful, caring, creative... and more! Don't hesitate to work with her. She has hard-to-find set of skills and personal characteristics.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

She is fantastic. I'm usually very uncomfortable with counselors but I really appreciate Dr. Corwin. She uses research and after a few sessions, has already helped me immensely. She's great for many issues, not just sexuality. I'd recommend her 100%. She's knowledgable, empathetic, uses self disclosure when helpful and appropriate, and gives helpful feedback.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

Dr. Corwin is an amazingly smart and perceptive clinician. Although I have only been seeing her a short time, her insights have already affected me in meaningful and profound ways. She is also supportive, empathetic, kind, and exceedingly professional. I feel lucky to have found her.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

Dr. Corwin is perceptive, insightful, well versed in psychological research and successfully serves a diverse population of people. She is kind, compassionate and willing to try individualized approaches to most effectively assist her patients. I have seen approximately 8 therapists in my life (I am 36) and Glenda is by far the best.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2011

Very kind and understanding. Very fair and generous with time as well. Great Dr.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2009