Ratings for Dr. Peter Margetts

I totally trust Dr. Margetts and I appreciate his honesty and directness in how he treats me as a patient. He doesn't stop investigating until he has an answer. He is kind and always accommodating. If I have any questions, I can call and expect to speak to him directly and in a timely manner. He makes me feel comfortable during my visits and also has a great sense of humour! Five stars all the way!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

I am a patient of Dr. Margetts as well, and itdoes not surprise me that he has all 5's clear across the board. He gets a quintuple A rating from me - Paul D.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

Very unusual for a specialist; he genuinely cares. His staff is very helpful with paperwork and if anything shows up in blood tests, he calls and keeps you informed. It's the kind of care you expect from a family doctor. I'm lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

I have never me a more compassionate man than Dr. Margetts.Having been my fathers nephrologist for 4 years now he has been very attentive to all my fathers needs, always making my father feel important and going over choices . example PD OVER HEMO..Dr Margetts respects his patients and families, and has always called myself personally if he has any concerns about my father. His nursing staff ,both hemo and PD staff are always so knowlegable and extremely helpful when I have called for any information. Dr. Margetts did come to see my father at home when he was gravely ill.He took time with my father checking him all over,reviewing his meds and making some decisions. My father pulled through thanks to Dr. Margetts and we are very grateful our family doctor chose him to see my father for his failing kidneys....Can never thank you enough Dr. Margetts for your compassion and knowlege you show and share with your patients.....

flag | Submitted February 14, 2011

THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! HE DESERVES A FIVE RATING! BEST KIDNEY SPECIALIST I HAVE HAD.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2009

Very good Doctor. Answers all questions. Clinic at St.Joseph's Hospital is difficult to access as parking is a problem.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2009

Dr. Peter Margetts's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I totally trust Dr. Margetts and I appreciate his honesty and directness in how he treats me as a patient. He doesn't stop investigating until he has an answer..."

March 17, 2015