Ratings for Dr. Susan Severide

Dr Severide is an extremely caring doctor who will do EVERYTHING necessary to take of what ails you. I recommended her to a good friend who was having persistent stomach problems. He went to see her, she did a battery of tests on him and it turned out the severe cramps he was having was prostrate cancer, not gas like his other doctor kept telling him. Dr Severide led him through an invasive but successive treatment. My friend is now cancer free, but imagine if he didn't go and see Dr Severide? She has always been attentive and listens thoroughly to what your saying. I give her the best recommendations!!!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2012

Dr Sue is a thorough professional and is kind and compassionate. I have a complicated medical history and I am very grateful to have had her as my doctor for the past 15 years.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

Dr. Severide has been my family doctor since I was quite young (She herself is still quite young). She is an amazing doctor. I live 90 minutes away now and cannot leave her for a new doctor because she is so wonderful. She has always taken the time with me to ensure that I am thoroughly examined and always makes sure that everything is addressed. She took care of me after a horrible accident and she ensured I was properly rehabbed, that I got the medications I needed, and did everything she could to ensure the best quality of life for me. She is kind, caring and compassionate. My only complaint is that she is rarely on time (usually a long wait), but I suspect that she is giving her other patients just the same careful treatment as she gives me thus her tardiness.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011

I've been a patient of Sue for many years. She is amazing. Very compassionate and truly sincere. She is very knowledgable but willing to refer her patients onto someone who specializing in the field. I am very fortunate to have her as my family GP

flag | Submitted July 1, 2010

She helped me carry and deliver 2 VERY healthy babies. She actually takes the time to listen to what's happening rather then guess and write a prescription. She is very nice and makes going to the doctor more fun rather then horrible!!Thank you!!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2007

I've been happily seeing Dr. Severide for maybe 6 yrs now. She is consistantly a very warm hearted, kind, caring doctor. Always goes the extra length to spend time with you when needed and is very calming when in a stressful circumstance. I have had many docotrs and she truely is one of a kind.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2007