Ratings for Dr. David Lashway

Dr. Lashway has been my doctor for 18+ years for a reaason. I have since moved almost an hour away and I still make the drive to see him. I even drive to his furthest office from me (the Boynton office) because I adore the office staff so much. I am about to have my first baby and I wouldn't dare trust my care with anyone else. He is not only professional but he is super kind. I have never had to wait longer than 10 minutes in the lobby and that is rare. If anyone has had a negative experience with him you can trust that it was a fluke. I am thankful for his knowledge and for the entire staff.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

Dr. Lashway has been my GYN for over 20 years. I have always had professional care. I use him as well as the PA. I love the office staff. Well, the old staff. There are some new faces in the office that could be friendlier, but they are nice just the same. This is a thorough office. Answer questions. Spend as much time as you need. And help you with insurance. The Dr. took care of me during my pregnancy before I had to be released to a high risk professional of his recommendation, that saved my pregnancy. I recommend Dr. Lashway to anyone of all ages.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

I am absolutely furious I went to see Dr. Lashway. I had the worst experience of my life and will never be able to get it back. He is the most untrustworthy doctor that I have ever met and made me feel frightened through out my entire pregnancy. I had several "procedures" done that I later found out were not necessary. Only necessary to spread the medicare honey bucket between doctors. Multiple sonograms were completed and I was told that I was required to visit different sonogram techs to get a proper reading of fluid. Once I went to my appointments I was told that I should not have been there in the first place and the nights I spend crying worrying about my unborn baby were not necessary.On the day I gave birth to my baby girl Dr. L came in and without warning manually broke my water so that I would be forced to give birth that day.. forced to have a C section b/c I was 1cm dialated.. I will never go back to see Dr. L nor will I recommend anyone to go through the same experience.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Lashway for 17 years. He delivered my son via c-section with no complications and a minimal scar. After moving and relocating to a new doctor, I appreciate him even more. I now drive 30-40 minutes to his office. He is worth it.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2011

He has been my Dr. for over 10 years. He is very caring and has a great great great bed side manner. I have had nothing but the best care from him. His visits are short, but now a day’s what Dr’s aren't, but he still answers all my questions and is very through. His staff is also wonderful which really helps when there is little bit of a wait.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2009

He has been my doctor for over 15 years and performed 2 c-sections on me. He is very caring and extremely knowledgeable. Excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2008

He has been my doc for 5 years and is great. Knowledgeable and helpful and always there when you need him.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2007

Dr. David Lashway's Credentials

• Spanish

• Bowman Gray Sch Of Med Of Wake Forest Univ, Winston-Salem Nc 27157 (Grad. 1984)