Ratings for Dr. John Gordon

Great chiropractor. Great person. Always on time and usually has emergency appointment times available.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

I have been a client for over 25 years. Outstanding master of his craft.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

Dr. Gordon has an amazing knowledge; he is always focused on patient's needs and successful treatment. He has a beautiful and healing energy which he endlessly shares throughout the visits. I couldn't be happier with the results!!! Gosia

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Dr Gordon has helped me tremendously over the years. He truly knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

I cannot praise Dr Gordon and his staff enough. So gentle and efficient. He genuinely cares and listens to your problems... Now if I could just find a GP who is as good! Keep up the good work John!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

Gentle but effective manual manipulation, has excellent rapport with clients and an unsurpassed capacity to explain skeletomuscular issues and their causes in a clear and accessible manner.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

As someone who has been trained in spinal manipulation and has been to MANY chiropractors over the years, I feel that Dr. Gordon is very skilled at manipulation. His adjustments are gentle, fast, and get the job done. He listens to any concerns and is great to work with.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. Gordon for more than 7 years. When I first went to see Dr. Gordon, I had injured my back, was in excruciating pain and literally not able to stand. The evening after my first appointment, Dr. Gordon called to check and see how I was and left his home phone number in case things worsened before my next appointment. With his help, I've gone from literally not being able to stand straight after an injury, to full function and mobility. Dr. Gordon is professional, knowledgeable and genuinely concerned about his patients. I've recommended Dr. Gordon to friends and family and will continue to do so in the future.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

I have been going to John for 20 years very fast efficent service and im never sore from the treatments

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

Dr.Gordon has been a god-send for me!I have had a very hard time finding a Dr. who activley LISTENS to my concerns and ascertains my needs. He always sends me home feeling better than when I came in. He may not have any of the fancy equipment that most clinics boast about, but he doesn't need it - he's that good! :) HIGHLY recommended.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2010