Ratings for Dr. Yanqun Zhong-Ardito

Yanqun Zhong a valuable part of my overall wellness team. She is a very caring, smart and a helpful medical expert. Yanqun begins by taking the time to listen and then employs her vast Chinese medical knowledge including Acupuncture. I am now a fan of the skill set and knowledge that informs her treatment of me and have had great successes. Yanqun also successfully collaborates with another Dr. of mine who has western training. I feel very fortunate to have her on expertise.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2018

I have been receiving acupuncture treatments from Dr.Zhong and taking herbal medicine for my arm. After four visits with Dr. Zhong my arm's pain was reduced, now my arm feels much better and is actually normal. Again thank you so much for your helping me recover from the pain. Queenie

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

My daughter was having severe migraine headaches every 2-3 months. She would be unable to go to school for days on end. I took her to Dr. Zhong for acupuncture, and my daughter hasn't had a headache since. Dr. Zhong is such a caring and gentle doctor, she can even get an 11 year old to do acupuncture! I go to her myself as well for muscle strains and recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

I had successful results for my lower back pain with Dr Zhong. Amazing bedside manner, very thorough and very knowledgeable. My family uses Dr Zhong and we highly recommend her for all acupuncture needs.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

I never believed acupuncture would work that well until I was treated by Dr. Zhong. I suffered constant pain on right lower abdomen. I thought it might be appendicitis. Dr. Zhong did physical examination and recognized that my pain was caused by emotional imbalance. She treated me with acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine, and emotional coaching. I got fully recovery from that pain. She also treated my lower back pain and knee pain. All the pain was gone. Dr. Zhong is a very experienced and very knowledgeable. I strongly recommend Dr. Zhong.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

I’ve been coming here for acupuncture with Yanqun for eight years, approximately. First, I came here for my bladder and my knees and arms, and my blood pressure. I take the medication only from here. I don’t use any other medication. In the beginning, I had bladder problems. They were so bad that I couldn’t hold my water. My bladder is now 100 percent better. That was about seven years ago. As for my knees, as long as I don’t do steps, I’m fine. My doctor originally wanted me to do a knee replacement for both of my knees, but I said ‘no’. I didn’t get knee replacements in the end. My knees aren’t swollen now so long as I come here once a month. I even painted my grand-daughter’s house at the age of seventy-five and the inside of my own house. I also had a stroke four years ago. It was on my right side. Although I haven’t regained all feeling back to parts of my arm, I can use my arm and hand freely thanks to treatment from Yanqun. I highly recommend acupuncture from Yanqun Zhong.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

My son had insomnia and anxiety for over half year. His symptoms got worse that he could not even go to school. He didn't want to take medication, so Dr.Yanqun Zhong treated him with acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine. After a few sessions, he is able to sleep well at night. Also he is calm and able to go back to school and resume his normal activities. No he is happy again. Thank you, Dr. Zhong!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2013

Yanqun has been, and still is, very instrumental in keeping my husband alive since 2010, when he was diagnosed with inoperable Renal Cell Cancer in his Liver and Left Lung which metastasized from his Kidney to his Right Lobe to his Liver and Left Lung. Having refused Chemotherapy because he was told it would not cure him but cause side effects, he decided he wanted to have a quality of life and therefore elected to seek alternative treatment, which led him to Yanqun. With Yanqun’s Acupuncture and Herbs, my husband has been living a quality of life, free of pain. He looks good, feels good, drives everywhere - day and night, and is as active if not more active than other eighty-five year olds. I attribute his longevity and quality of life to Yanqun.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

Dr. Zhong is an excellent teacher. I took seminars from her and watched her treating patients. I learned a lot from her diagnostic skills and treatment strategies on various diseases, especially on infertility, emotional disorders, stroke paralysis and cancer. Her compassion to the patients are very impressive. Definitely recommended.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2013

I once had excruciating stomache. Dr. Zhong treated me with aucpuncture. After just one treatment, the pain was diminished and never came back again. Since then, she also successfully treated my seasonal allergy, my shoulder injury and lower back pain due to sports and exercise. Dr. Zhong is my only doctor in my life. Thank you, Dr. Zhong!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013