Ratings for Dr. Jorge Lopez-Augado

Very disappointed with last appointment. He explained NOTHING, just handed out prescription for antibiotic. Walked away as I tried to ask questions.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013

My children have been seeing Dr. Lopez for years and love his bedside manner. Senior staff lady is brash & grumpy but the rest of the staff are helpful & professional. We will continue to happily see Dr. Lopez.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

Dr lopez is awful. he did not care about my son, just read off a paper, and would not test him for reflux. i had to take my son to the er and he was diagnosed with reflux! hmm imagine that? I will not be seeing him anymore and will make the drive to fresno to see a doctor who is good nice and actually cares about their patients and what the parents have to say

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

Dr. Lopez is wonderful. It is his office staff that is not good. After we had been waiting over an hour we asked a staff person how much longer it would be. They were actually rude and said "It could be worse." We waited a total of one hour and 20 minutes until we were brought back to an exam room. Once Dr. Lopez saw us all was fine, but we are considering not going back because of the wait time and rude staff. Also, the staff did our billing wrong and our insurance didn't pay for anything (it should have paid for everything.) Now I'm going to have to call the office and deal with the staff again. Yuck. Not looking forward to it.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2011

The office staff is young and unprofessional. They do always call back and have Dr. Lopez call back with any answers. The young nurse didn't have much experience when we were there and shots were always terrible. Bruising and swelling. Didn't know how I should place my toddler to make giving him a shot easier. Needed to be more assertive and decisive when she was the one with the training. Dr. Lopez really loves children and makes the appointment enjoyable for them. We stayed with him for almost 4 years because we liked Dr. Lopez so much. I hear he has a special passion for medically fragile babies and foster children. He is a special man with a tender heart for kids.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2009