Ratings for Dr. Joel C. Pittard

I think he's a good doctor. Seems to be mild mannered and thoughtful. Covers all the bases after an examination. He discusses the results, answers your questions thoroughly and offers information. I trust him.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2010

He treated both me and my husband with dignity and respect. He and his staff always treat me well, even over the phone! I have never had any issues with him or the staff and would highly recommend them to anybody who needs help, especially with Endometriosis. This is a poorly understood illness to start with-Dr. Pittard and his staff have done a marvelous job of helping me to cope with my endo on a day to day basis. Their help has made the quality of life for me much better!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Horrible bedside manor. Actually yelled at me during an episiotomy...and I wasnt even moving! Very rude, and in my opinion a ****. Treated me like a typical "Black, single welfare mom"... I was married and paid $500 monthly for my insurance! If you are a non-caucasian woman, please use another doctor. He was absolutely horrible.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2009

Dr. Joel C. Pittard's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1972)

Delta Dental