Ratings for Dr. Perry M. Perretz

Awesome doctor! Highly recommended! Found what no other doctor could and was able to give me improvements in the first visit!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2007

Dr. Perretz specializes in Physical Medicine with sub specialties in Sports Med., Pain Mgt., Acupuncture and various Physical Manipulation Modalities. He is one of the few ProLo Therapists in New England which is almost a miracle non invasive reconstruction technique for lax ligaments,pain syndromes bad backs , knees,necks etc. I have seen many MDS. for post surgical back pain and disk issues- Dr. Perretz has done more for me in his treatment than ANY other specialists. He is very friendly, warm and *REAL* . My first office visit he spent 1.5 hours with me and all his patients seem to feel very specially and personally treated. As far as I'm concerned he is about 4 specialists wrapped into one and I credit him with getting me back to good works outs and restoration of my health. He is the REAL DEAL and I can't recommend him enough.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2007

Dr. Perry M. Perretz's Credentials

• University Of New England, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1999)