Ratings for Dr. Perry M. Perretz

Amazing healer and knowledgable medical professional. When I first saw Dr Perretz back in May of 2010, due to severe leg and back pain, I had friends shopping for me, cooking for me and was not able to leave my home. I was able to stand for only a minute at most, able to walk only 20 - 30 yards, and sleeping was almost impossible. I did experience some relief shortly after my first visit. Today, 6 months later, I am 80% better. Long walks, hiking, and exercise are still not part of my life, but I can cook, shop, go for short walks and to work and do it virtually pain free. No other Medical professional has been able to diagnose the problem, nor were they able to offer me any relief from my problem Dr Perretz was a lifesaver. The quality of life that I now have is due to his concern, his ability to listen and actually "hear" what I am sharing with him. If you are at your wits end and feeling as if there is no hope left, give Dr Perretz an opportunity to show you otherwise. Phyllis

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011

I wish that I had seen Dr. Perretz 10 years ago for prolo therapy. I've given up my disabled car sticker.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

There is no other doctor like Dr. Perretz. He has done so much to alleviate my pain and suffering on its many different levels. But what is even better, is the pleasant attitude in which it is done. Not to mention his uncanny ability to know exactly what needs to be done. I have been to many other doctors, and they were practically useless. Dr. Perry Perretz is the best doc all around. It's a shame he cannot be cloned, because I am sure more people could be helped by him, not just those of us on the East Coast. Thanks Dr. Perretz!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2010

Dr. Perretz has been the only doctor to help my chronic pain. While my pain is not gone completely, I'm at least 70% better than I was before I went to see him. He always takes the time to explain what he's doing and why he's doing it.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2010

Dr. Perretz is amazing. He has helped me with several different problems over the last few years. Other doctors told me I should give up running because my knees were "shot" and I'm "not built to be a runner." Since seeing Dr. Perretz I have run 3 NY Marathons and am currently training for my fourth! I've sent a few dozen friends and family members to him and they've all said he's great - he helped most of them and even the one or two he couldn't help loved him. If something hurts you and you are anywhere close to Dr. Perretz, go see him!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2008

one of the best natural healers i've met. hip pain is gone and mobility is back in a hip that xrays show cartilage worn away (bone on bone in one area). dr. peretz is most highly recommended and rated based on knowing him and being treated by him for about 2 years. he is amazing. contact me by email at westonvideo@aol.com if you want more details. i will be happy to to let you know how happy i am with his work and specifically how he has improved the quality of my life without surgery.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2008

I'VE BEEN SITTING IN FRONT OF MY COMPUTER FOR ABOUT 10 MINUTES WONDERING THE PROPER WORDS TO USE TO DESCRIBE NOT JUST AN EXTRAORDINARY DOCTOR BUT AN EXTRAODINARY PERSON. HIS DEDICATION AND KNOWLEDGE OF MEDICINE IS WHAT HAS MADE HIS PRACTICE SO SUCCESSFUL. HE TREATS HIS PATIENTS WITH KINDNESS WHILE ALWAYS REMAINING PROFESSIONAL HE LISTENS AS WELL AS HEARS. OVER THE YEARS I HAVE GROWN TO TRUST HIM TO CONFIDE PERSONAL PROBLEMS I HAVE FACED. HIS DETERMINATION IS REMARKABLE. FRUSTRATION IS JUST A WORD THAT PUSHS HIM EVEN HARDER. BEING A DOCTOR OF OSTEOPATHY SOME OF HIS TECHNIQUES CAN SEEM A BIT STRANGE,BUT EVERYTIME I WALK INTO THAT OFFICE FEELING LIKE HELL HE WORKS HIS MAGIC AND I LEAVE FEELING A 100 TIMES BETTER. DR.PERRETZ'S KNOWS HIS STUFF SO I NEVER QUESTION HIS ABILITIES,CAUSE I KNOW I'M IN GOOD HANDS. LASTLY,I WANT TO TAKE THE LAST 50 CHARACTERS THAT I HAVE LEFT TO SAY THANK YOU!THANK YOU FOR YOUR MEDICAL ADVISE, LISTENING AND MOST IMPORTANTLY JUST PUTTING UP WITH ME.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2008

Dr. Perretz is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! :) Never have I met a more caring & compassionate doctor. He has helped me find resolution to many pain issues that many, many other doctor's were unable to assist me with. He takes time to explain conditions & treatments and is persistent & dedicated to helping find total pain relief. I travel a great distance to see him & highly recommend him to all!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2008

Dr. Perretz has helped me through multiple problems with his trigger point therapy and Prolotherapy.I have cut my chiropractor visits in half, and my back feels wonderful again.I trust this man to do a thorough evaluation of my problem, and he always gets it right. Two visits for a nagging tennis elbow injury and I was fixed! At that point I was sold on his treatment methods and began treatment for hand, knee, shoulder, ankle and back problems. Dr. Perretz always takes the time to explain what is happening in easy to understand language,. and his use of diagrams is very helpful to me. Furthermore, his ability to pinpoint the problem is uncanny. I have seen enough doctors in my 55 years on this earth (and 8 surgical procedures) and Dr. Perretz has been the best. The man has my trust and confidence, and you can't ask for anymore than that. John M. Padmore

flag | Submitted October 19, 2007

If you need a Doctor who is knowlegable, cares and gets results this is him. I have gone into the office for problems with my back,elbow and chronic headache.His use of trigger point therapy and prolotherapy have strengthened the affected parts,and relieved the symptoms, often with a single treatment.One example I entered the office with lower back pain so severe that I could barely sit or walk and left literally pain free and able to touch my toes. His manner and willingness to really listen are exactly what one looks for in a Doctor and so rarely gets anymore.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2007

Dr. Perry M. Perretz's Credentials

• University Of New England, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Pacificare