Dr. George Rogers

Ratings for Dr. George Rogers

I paid Dr. Rogers over $3000 for a bridge. He measured for the porcelain bridge. When it came in, it was too large. Instead of re-measuring and re-ordering, he ground the porcelain down to try to fit it. When he went completely through the porcelain and it still would not fit, he didn't give up. He ground down my good upper teeth to try to adjust my "bite" to where the bridge would fit and my mouth would close. I looked at the porcelain and it was ground down to black. I told him this would not work. He said, "You must have bit down on it and broke it" (it had been in there about FIVE WHOLE MINUTES AND I HADN'T "BITTEN" ANYTHING. I refused to take the "gas" so I was awake and protesting throughout the procedure. According to the Monroe News-Star and Farmerville Gazette, he was arrested for illegally obtaining drugs shortly after this, but Dr. Everett Rogers should NEVER be allowed to practice dentistry. He is a discredit to the profession. http://www.fgazette.com/news.php?id=600

flag | Submitted January 5, 2013

I paid a lot of money..mostly cash...had crowns, veneers,partials,etc. Suppose to have guarantee...he said on some of the work. Now have huge issues with some of the work he did and can get nothing done without spending money on attorneys, plus having to pay for new dental work. Now he is out on drug charges.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2010

He set us up with a customer care credit plan, closed his doors and left the business. Took many of his clients for a cleaning. His spouse was arrested on drug charges. He will not return phone calls or return money. Currently seeking charges of credit and insurance fraud.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2009