Ratings for Dr. Mohhamad Keshoofy

Dr. Keshoofy, is very thorough and is knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2018

Just had an inguinal hernia done at Stevenson by Dr Keshoofy. Excellent from 1st appointment right through.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

Top notch surgeon. Years of experience in many different settings. Fixes EVERYTHING - not just medical issues haha

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

He is truly a wonderful doctor to have. Apart from being intelligent, he is someone you can talk to about anything!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2018

Half hour late for appointment with no appology or reason given. Looked however wouldnt treat. Gave me same advice as my family doctor. I wonder what OHIP paid for that.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Such a positive amazing doctor. He puts you at ease immediately even though you might have come in nervous about a procedure. He's funny, kind, caring and thoughtful. I was honoured to have him remove a sample from my lip at Grand Genesis Health Centre. I wish there were more doctors like him.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

He makes a stressful procedure feel okay. He really knows how to adapt his approach, in reference to his bed side manner with different patients. In other words, he becomes the doctor that you need. I wish more doctors were like that. For example you don't speak to a children the same way you speak to adults. He just gets it and is talented at his job.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

A great doctor! excellant with kids and so relaxed and informative. Let me stay in the room with him and just can't say enough

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

Dr. Keshoofy is the BEST! He has excellent bedside manner. I am proud to call him my doctor. I recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

He is the nicest surgeon I have ever met. He made me feel so relaxed. Never tried to cut me off talking. helped me understand what I had to do. Assured me I didn't need a surgery. Even provided me with 20 pages of prints outs for my reading. He is the best

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014