Ratings for Dr. Joshua E. Fuhrmeister

Horrible place. They will lie on you and keep other doctors from wanting to see you once you tell him and his staff that they are full of so much hot air. If you need relief and want a doctor and staff with good bedside manner, this is NOT the place to go.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Dr. Fuhrmerister is a good doctor however his staff is rude and prejudiced. They make it all your fault when you question what they are saying to you whether it makes sense or not. The office manager is a nasty lady with a nasty tone who will do anything to make herself and those girls look good. If you can go somewhere else please do. AVOID THIS OFFICE AT ALL COSTS! I wouldn't recommend them to my dog.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

I was told I wasn't a candidate for back surgery and he said two epoderal steroid shots would fix my lower back pain. The first one helped a little and the second one has me in more pain then I originally had. They are now saying I might have to go to shands. I've only been seen by dr. F for one visit and the two epoderals. He has nurse practitioners see me for any follow up visits!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

I have had the most help from Dr. Fuhrmeister so far.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2015

i just recently started seeing dr.f he is a vary nice dr and has helped me alot idk what these other people are talking about this is a center to help you not drug you out i really like the staff vary goid bedside manner there always nice.after have vary bad shoulder an scapula pain he has helped me alot thank you vary much

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

You people who don't like Dr. Fuhrmeister are crazy. Yes, he is quiet and reserved. Give me that anyday over a doctor who is loud and doesn't shut up. Dr. F is always willing to listen to me and explain things. He is always willing to work with me on my medication needs. If you don't like him, then go over to Dr. A(hole) by the new hospital. Then you WILL have something to complain about.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2012

This doctor was referred to me by one of his former peers. I was sooooo satisfied! Very well trained in lower spinal pain.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2012

Dr. Fuhrmeister is professional, knowledgeable and helpful. Although, he seems a bit reserved I find him to be effective, patient and always willing to address my concerns and answer my questions. I would wholeheartedly recommend him for any pain management you may need.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

Doesn't try to help you find out what is causing your pain.I had to chase him down the hall asking him what is happening to me...Office help stinks too, everyone of them thinks your a drug seeker.Heck, I couldn't even get nerve medication, non narcotic.What good is this office if they do not help or even treat you with respect?. Got better treatment at the health department!!! RUN to Shands or Mayo!!!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

I would not recommend Dr. Fuhrmiester. He is not willing to listen to his patenit's or refer you to another specialist when it is appropriate. He only writes scripts for pain meds and consider no other means of treatment.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2011

Dr. Joshua E. Fuhrmeister's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

HealthPartners