Ratings for Dr. Phil Nasralla

Increased quote after work done. The dollar seemed to drive many of the treatment plans rather than what was best for patient. Always upselling hygiene work when not needed... although that is a matter of opinion of course. Yet I get tired of this attitude.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Anne Marie is wonderful. The office is very modern and clean. Dr. Nasralla is extremely gentle, I would highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Front desk made several financial mistakes. It took us a great deal of time and effort to resolve their mistake.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

I am a fairly anxious dental patient .... It took me a long time to find a dentist I felt "safe" with. Getting me in the door is difficult but I went to Dr Nasralla initially for an emergency tooth repair ... Not my regular dentist cause I never HAD a regular dentist .... Not one I was comfortable with anyway. On the tooth in question it needed a root canal (badly even I knew it) but several other dentists in town wanted to send me to a specialist in Nanaimo CB they were not comfortable doing it themselves ... Something about a very narrow and crooked canal ... Anyway I had already seen the dentist put in Nanaimo and was not comfortable with that choice ... My anxiety more the issue I am sure he would have been fine ... Anyway someone pointed me to Dr Nasralla and at first I thought him competent but arrogant bc he seeme very confident of his ability to help me and scoffed at the idea I needed a specialist as he had had extensive training etc .... Anyway I ultimately let him do the work. He was brilliant and his confidence was justified .... I have been back several times now and I am extremely happy . Yes he is confident and sure of his ability and I think it is justified. I am at ease now in his care and I think I am ready now to stop taking the anti anxiety mess I have to take before each appointment. Dr Nasralla works quickly and confidently ...he does not dawdle or linger causing either pain ir anxiety. His banter with his staff is calm and pleasant and soothing and I always leave happy and relaxed .... That's. Huge deal for me. All his work is exceptional and I would recommend him to anyone ..in fact I have ... My whole family goes to him now and they are all as pleased as I am with his service

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Competent and efficient front desk staff. Office uses up-to-date technology which saves time in paperwork and information management, and makes for fast, detailed, thorough record keeping. Dr. Nasralla does not try to push, or up-sell procedures that he feels you can do without. He recognizes that not all of us earn a dentist's salary, and if sometimes not being able to manage the costs, then accepts that we have to go with plan B.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

Needed a crown replaced, met Dr. N, he asked if I had any pain, I said none, he replied, then the root must be dead, you'll need a root canal too. Huh? He wanted to do a root canal before he even looked in my mouth!?! I've had lots of crowns, told him I didn't think it was indicated, he said he'd put a root canal in the estimate anyway -- which he did! Got out of there, had another dentist replace the crown without root canal, pain, or complications.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2014

The best experience ever. I had tons of problems and he has fixed them all: root canals, bridges, crowns and recently, 2 implants. He is nice, explains everything and is very knowledgeable. He uses the latest technology. I really recommend him. I am always greeted by friendly staff and the hygienist is very good too.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2012

Dr Nasralla is a very friendly dentist who does quality work. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone. He has done fillings for me without anesthetia as I asked for and the fillings were painless and easy. He does not push for procedures that are not needed like other dentists. AMAZING

flag | Submitted August 26, 2011

It was my first visit to Dr. Phil. I arrived with a complex problem with a bridge(done by another dentist). Dr.Phil took his time explaining and showing me the issues with the bridge. He then gave several options on how we could approach it. He was sensitive to my fears, of which I have many! Sadly, instilled by bad experiences with Dentists very UNLIKE Dr. Phil. It looked like I may lose the bridge. I was devastated. He then came up with a plan to attempt to save it. He worked methodically, & thoughtfully, considering & rethinking each step, it was a very tricky surgery. I was delighted that he was able to do some very intricate work that has bought me some time with this bridge. I am out of pain, and have so much respect for his talent, and genuine concern for his patients. As for the cost, I would consider him competitive with other Dentists. I have so much confidence in his ability, that, (to cop a phrase)is...PRICELESS! A lovely staff too!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2010

He is the most knowledgeable and gentle dentist I have ever had. If you want a great dentist go see him.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2009