Ratings for Dr. Victor Oliel

he is an alright doctor, but I strongly recommend going anywhere else. His secretary is the worst possible secretary! She was so rude and barely ever answers the phone, will not call u for updates or cancellations or anything.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

His secretary never answers the telephone. I actually have to go to his office to make an appointment.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

il est arrogant, déplaisant. À ÉVITER... autant que possible

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

He's a pretty good Doctor although i do agree with the negative comments. His secretary is the WORST ever. She's the real reason you can't get an appointment with him. Can't stand our overpaid system….

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

I am afraid I will have to agree with the comment of the person before me.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Honestly, everytime i go see this doctor he makes me feel like i'm wasting his time. I just came in, i told him my problem and he wrote me a prescription. When i tried to ask him questions about the thing he prescribed to me ( i had no idea what it was ) or his opinion on my problem, he would answer quickly and constantly kind of push me to leave. ( i was there for 5 min tops) ... very inconsiderate.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Je vais voir docteur Oliel depuis maintenant 3 abs et je suis très satisfaite!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

He is straight to the point- but its because he knows what hes doing. Take a look for 30 seconds and knows exactly what it is-now to fix it. in and out in 10 mins. Im sure this can come off as hurried- but when youre good youre good. My skin has never been better than with Dr. Oliel. The staf is great too and very sympathetic on emergencies!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

I agree with many of the others - rude, arrogant, prescription-pushing, does not have any bedside manner. Made to feel like my questions were silly and/or I was wasting his time. I had 4 different skin issues and left with no name or diagnosis for any of them and a prescription for only one. The cream for my forehead eventually worked though it took 6 weeks and has recurred. He refused to look at something on one side of my body when I said it was on the other side but worse - I can only guess he figured it looked the same. This he said was due to "aging" (I was 42 at time of this appointment & everyone tells me I look like I'm in my late 20s plus these turned out not to be age spots or whatever he thought they were). Have never returned.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

I have tried to get an appointment for 1 year, leaving multiple voice mails, even went to the office in May and was told by his receptionist to call back in September. My daughter pushed me to get an appointment in July, I decided to call my family doctor who referred me to another dermatologist, I had a biopsy, results came back yesterday I HAVE A MELANOMA, and I am on a priority list for surgery. What if I was your mother...

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016