Ratings for Dr. Victor Oliel

So happy to have him as my dermatologist. Very knowledgeable and kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Waited TWO hours when I had an appointment (arrived 20 minutes early). He took half a glance and said "oh, it's just eczema". As if I didn't know after 30 years. Kept on cutting me when I tried to explain that I was reacting really bad to sunscreen. Gave me a prescription for cortisone which I threw in the garbage.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Can't reach secretary to make appointment, nobody answers the phone

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

IMPOSSIBLE TO REACH THE RECEPTIONIST! Doesn't answer the phone and the voice mail is always full! Needed to reschedule an appointment, tried calling for 2 weeks, and then then when I was finally able to leave a message an hour before the appointment she had the nerve to chastise me saying the doctor's time is valuable and I need to give advance warning! For the few issues I've had to consult Dr. Oliel on, plus general yearly check-ups, he is ok, can't really complain. However, wouldn't give him top marks either since his bedside manner could be improved.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Always waiting at least 1.5 hrs for this doctor!!! Receptionnis NEVER answers the phone.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

he is an alright doctor, but I strongly recommend going anywhere else. His secretary is the worst possible secretary! She was so rude and barely ever answers the phone, will not call u for updates or cancellations or anything.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

His secretary never answers the telephone. I actually have to go to his office to make an appointment.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

il est arrogant, déplaisant. À ÉVITER... autant que possible

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

He's a pretty good Doctor although i do agree with the negative comments. His secretary is the WORST ever. She's the real reason you can't get an appointment with him. Can't stand our overpaid system….

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

I am afraid I will have to agree with the comment of the person before me.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017