Ratings for Dr. A. Islur

After 30 years had breast implants removed and a lift. At 60 years wow I look pretty great. Dr. Islur did amazing. Thankyou so much.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Could not be more happy with my results. He is so kind and detial focused. Highly highly recommend him !

flag | Submitted December 25, 2017

A big thank you to Dr. Islur and his oustanding team. I received excellent care. I am super happy with my results. He is a gifted surgeon, my scarring is so minimal. There are no words to truly express how thankful i I am.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

He performed my son's emergency surgery to rebuild his hand after an accident. Surgery and after care was top notch.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

He has a pretty busy practice, so It took a while for me to get iin for my Breast augmentation surgery, Happy I waited though, Dr. Islur did a great job.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

I felt very comfortable with Dr. Islur during my consultation, all of my questions were answered and he let me know what to expect regarding my results. He was very friendly and down-to-earth.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

After losing 120 pounds I finally feel comfortable in my own skin again. I decided to get my excess skin surgically removed. Best decision I’ve ever made. Thank you Dr. Islur

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

I had my breast implants removed and a lift from Dr. Islur in January 2017. From beginning to end my experience with Dr. Islur and his team was amazing. He is smart and knowledgable and helps you make the best decision for your body. My surgery was a great success and my scarring is minimal. He was meticulous during surgery and after with multiple follow ups checking on my recovery. I would highly recommend him to any one that needs/wants plastic surgery and in fact have sent three friends to him since.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

I had a breast reduction in February 2017and I cant say enough about Dr. Islur. He's a fantastic doctor, so warm and caring. He took the time to answer all all my questions and put my mind at ease. My results are amazing. His staff in both the office and OR are also great. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Dr Avi is a genuine, and has a calm and cool demeanor. He knows what he is doing and will be honest with you about expectations.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Dr. A. Islur's Credentials

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2002)

AHC