Ratings for Dr. A. Islur

After much research, my physician and myself chose Dr. Islur as the Surgeon I would like for my medically required breast reduction. My Physician sent in the referral. After waiting over two months to hear anything, Dr. Islur finally sent a return letter to my Physician. In the letter he stated I should see another Plastic Surgeon. There was no reason given. No courtesy of a response, or even a call to me to say why. I called their office and asked why I was denied and I received no call back. This is completely unethical and unprofessional. And it leads me to believe nothing else but that because I have a medical surgical need, and I am not for profit, I was turned away. Nice work Dr. Islur.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

Dr Islur & his team are phenomenal! Perfectionists

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

Dr Islur was great! He addressed all of my concerns I had prior to my breast agumentation without me even bringing them up. Surgery went well and I’m 2 weeks post op and absolutely love my results already. His staff is beyond helpful and very easy to talk to and made me feel comfortable through the whole experience! I would highly recommend him to anyone without a doubt. Thank you so so much Dr Islur!!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

Dr Islur did an excellent job on my mini timmy tuck even though I didn’t have a lot of extra skin. The scar is super low and healed perfect. B4 surgery he explained everything and answered all my questions without rushing me.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

Breast augmentation surgery went so well! I heard he specializes in natural looking results so I booked with him. I am so in love with my perfectly shaped breasts! Thank you to you and your entire staff Dr. Islur!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

After 30 years had breast implants removed and a lift. At 60 years wow I look pretty great. Dr. Islur did amazing. Thankyou so much.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Could not be more happy with my results. He is so kind and detial focused. Highly highly recommend him !

flag | Submitted December 25, 2017

A big thank you to Dr. Islur and his oustanding team. I received excellent care. I am super happy with my results. He is a gifted surgeon, my scarring is so minimal. There are no words to truly express how thankful i I am.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

He performed my son's emergency surgery to rebuild his hand after an accident. Surgery and after care was top notch.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

He has a pretty busy practice, so It took a while for me to get iin for my Breast augmentation surgery, Happy I waited though, Dr. Islur did a great job.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Dr. A. Islur's Credentials

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2002)

GHI