I saw Dr. Isur for breast implant exchange and lateral capsulorraphy (another surgeons mistake) he fixed my chest and I couldn't be happier with him and all of the wonderful staff at first glance. Top notch, professional and friendly.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

Dr. Islur has repaired the work of another plastic surgeon and I'm very happy with the results. The staff and surgical facility are amazing @ First Glance. I'll be returning to complete other work, I'd like done. Dr. Isler is a true artist and wonderfully warm surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

All staff ...doctors nurses and front desk ladies and Sarah were AMAZING I highly recommend this place made me feel welcome and wonderful ...I had an abdominoplast felt minimal pain after with prescribed Ned's... If you need anything please go here!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

I had a breast lift and reduction done in April of this year at the First Glance Clinic and am very pleased with the results. Dr. Islur is very knowledgeable, professional, warm and approachable. He came highly recommended by several other physicians and nurses. Very happy with his work and would recommend him and the First Glance Clinic to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

It took a long time for me to decide on a plastic surgeon, so I set up consultations with a bunch of plastic surgeons around Winnipeg. I felt very comfortable with Dr. Islur right away, he's very calm and friendly. I already knew his surgical skills were amazing because my family doctor suggested Dr. Islur, my family doc is a very opinionated guy so I trust his judgement. Thanks again Dr. Islur.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

I got my breast augmentation on May 5th with Dr.Islur at First Glance Aesthetic Clinic. I am extremely happy with my result, my breasts are perfect! Dr.Islur is honest, professional and does an amazing job. The staff at First Glace are kind, caring and will help you feel at ease during the time of your surgery! I highly recommend Dr.Islur!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Islur by a Dr. at the Pan Am Clinic to correctt trigger finger in 2 fingers of my right hand, which were constantly locking on me. Dr. Islur operated in 2011 and the results were fantastic. Since then in the last year he has operated on both wrists for carpal tunnel and for the first time in a year my numbness is gone. He is a brilliant surgeon with an easy going manner who takes the time to explain the procedures he is doing and the rehab you need to follow up on post surgery. Three Surgeries and I would definitely go back to Dr. Islur if I ever needed a plastic surgeon again. That speaks volumes. Thanks again Doc

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

Got my tummy tuck surgery done with Dr Islur. I'm from Vancouver so I Scheduled my consult and surgery within a few weeks of each other. He's a little more expensive than some of the other guys in Winnipeg but you get what you pay for and I've heard nothing but good things. So I saved up and went for it. Thrilled with the results.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

After 3 consultations in Winnipeg with other plastic surgeons I decided to get my surgery done with Dr. Islur. He was confident that he could get the look I was going for and was very honest with me about some of my unrealistic expectations. Friendly guy, friendly staff.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Dr. A. Islur's Credentials

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2002)

MB Health

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Isur for breast implant exchange and lateral capsulorraphy (another surgeons mistake) he fixed my chest and I couldn't be happier with him and all of ..."

January 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr. Islur for breast reconstruction (breast cancer), he did an amazing job. My chest looks so natural. Thanks again."

December 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Islur has repaired the work of another plastic surgeon and I'm very happy with the results. The staff and surgical facility are amazing @ First Glance. I'l..."

October 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "All staff ...doctors nurses and front desk ladies and Sarah were AMAZING I highly recommend this place made me feel welcome and wonderful ...I had an abdominopl..."

September 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast lift and reduction done in April of this year at the First Glance Clinic and am very pleased with the results. Dr. Islur is very knowledgeable, p..."

August 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It took a long time for me to decide on a plastic surgeon, so I set up consultations with a bunch of plastic surgeons around Winnipeg. I felt very comfortable w..."

June 9, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.drislur.ca" to "http://drislur.ca/". Postal Code has been updated from "R2C0" to "R3N 1Z2". Address has been updated from "None" to "1851 Grant Avenue, Winnipeg". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "12048851569".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I got my breast augmentation on May 5th with Dr.Islur at First Glance Aesthetic Clinic. I am extremely happy with my result, my breasts are perfect! Dr.Islur ..."

May 19, 2015

May 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. Islur by a Dr. at the Pan Am Clinic to correctt trigger finger in 2 fingers of my right hand, which were constantly locking on me. Dr. Isl..."

April 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Got my tummy tuck surgery done with Dr Islur. I'm from Vancouver so I Scheduled my consult and surgery within a few weeks of each other. He's a little more expe..."

February 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After 3 consultations in Winnipeg with other plastic surgeons I decided to get my surgery done with Dr. Islur. He was confident that he could get the look I was..."

February 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Islur fixed a mess made by another surgeon. He removed my scars with a clean line and made my breasts look exactly like I wanted them to."

February 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had had surgery with Dr Islur, he took muscle from my back to put on my previously damaged arm. My arm had very little mass which made it uncomfortable to re..."

February 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went and got moles removed and dr. Islur was punctual and very caring and I would recommend him."

February 8, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "My little finger on my right hand had folded down touching my palm. My family doctor referred me to Dr. Islur. His only advice was to cut it off. I went back to..."

February 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Got my first appointment at the end of October 2014 and my breast reduction and lift surgery after 3 kids, early February 2015. Dr. Islur is calm, will take th..."

February 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr Islur for my weight loss surgery because I had a lot of loose skin after loosing weight. Went to see him at first glance, went really well...."

January 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Breast augmentation and tummy tuck surgery after having 3 children. It took a while for me to take the big step and get the procedure done. It truly is the best..."

January 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had eyelid surgery a couple months ago, I look at least 15 years younger. I can't believe the face in the mirror is me. Excellent results."

December 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Islur and his staff were excellent! I had breast augmentation surgery done by him and he did a perfect job in my opinion. He really listened to what I wante..."

December 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had breast augmentation surgery with Dr. Islur one year ago. I had been thinking about getting it done for years and after plenty of research, I booked a cons..."

November 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had breast augmentation and tummy tuck surgery with Dr. Islur this summer. I had 3 children (that are now all grown up) and decided to finally treat myself. Be..."

November 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just had a breast lift done with Dr Islur on Oct 21/14. He was better than expected, I flew in from Calgary to have surgery done him and his staff at maple..."

October 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Islur came highly recommended to me because of his specialty training and experience. I had a few questions to ask before I saw him for my breast implants/t..."

October 7, 2014
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "He's a good surgeon but his inexperience is obvious if you've met with any of the surgeons who have been practicing longer. I had a positive experience seeing h..."

October 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I lost well over 100 pounds and finally worked up the courage to contact Dr. Islur for a consultation to remove my excess skin. He's very understanding and pat..."

October 2, 2014
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "Y"

March 11, 2014