Ratings for Dr. A. Islur

Dr Islur was great! He addressed all of my concerns I had prior to my breast agumentation without me even bringing them up. Surgery went well and I’m 2 weeks post op and absolutely love my results already. His staff is beyond helpful and very easy to talk to and made me feel comfortable through the whole experience! I would highly recommend him to anyone without a doubt. Thank you so so much Dr Islur!!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

Dr Islur did an excellent job on my mini timmy tuck even though I didn’t have a lot of extra skin. The scar is super low and healed perfect. B4 surgery he explained everything and answered all my questions without rushing me.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

Breast augmentation surgery went so well! I heard he specializes in natural looking results so I booked with him. I am so in love with my perfectly shaped breasts! Thank you to you and your entire staff Dr. Islur!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

After 30 years had breast implants removed and a lift. At 60 years wow I look pretty great. Dr. Islur did amazing. Thankyou so much.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Could not be more happy with my results. He is so kind and detial focused. Highly highly recommend him !

flag | Submitted December 25, 2017

A big thank you to Dr. Islur and his oustanding team. I received excellent care. I am super happy with my results. He is a gifted surgeon, my scarring is so minimal. There are no words to truly express how thankful i I am.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

He performed my son's emergency surgery to rebuild his hand after an accident. Surgery and after care was top notch.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

He has a pretty busy practice, so It took a while for me to get iin for my Breast augmentation surgery, Happy I waited though, Dr. Islur did a great job.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

I felt very comfortable with Dr. Islur during my consultation, all of my questions were answered and he let me know what to expect regarding my results. He was very friendly and down-to-earth.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

After losing 120 pounds I finally feel comfortable in my own skin again. I decided to get my excess skin surgically removed. Best decision I’ve ever made. Thank you Dr. Islur

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Dr. A. Islur's Credentials

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2002)