Ratings for Dr. A. Islur

Thank you for all your help Dr. Islur. I really appreciate it.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

the best dr. in wpg Highly recommend very satisfied excellent doctor

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

I recently had a Brazilian Butt Lift, went in knowing I was in great care and came out of surgery will wonderful results. Dr. Isler is very patient and sincere, he explains your procedures leaving you with 100% confidence.. Dr. Isler you are a real miracle! Thank you for making my personal decision with bbl dream come true.. You are the Best in the World! A million stars time 5

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

I had a breast lift and an abdominoplasty. Through the initial consultation, the surgery, a postoperative complication and the follow ups, I have nothing but a gold star rating for this surgeon. Being a health care professional myself, I'm aware of what makes a good MD. Dr. Islur inspired confidence, as did the rest of the staff. All are professional and knowledgeable. I would not hesitate to highly recommend this surgeon. I am very pleased with the results.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

I had a tummy tuck in May and am beyond thrilled with the amazing work Dr Islur did. The team at First Glance were incredibly welcoming and accommodating. Post surgery, everyone was accessible whenever I had a question or needed reassurance. My scars are beautiful and hardly noticable. They closed up perfectly. Dr Islur took the time to answer my questions in my consult, prepared me for what to expect for results and what my post operative journey would look like. He was 100% accurate with everything he told me. I could not be happier. It was worth every penny, every minute of travel and feeling of discomfort along the way!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Simply put, Dr. Islur is the very best there is. I did a significant amount of research before I had my breast implant surgery and he was consistently rated highest and came with glowing recommendations. He is someone you will instantly feel comfortable with and that's very important in this setting because you should be able to ask lots of questions. I found him easy to talk to and also very approachable. It's also very important that the rest of the staff at First Glance (especially Karen) are warm and welcoming. I never felt judged and they were always available to answer any question, even by phone. I am beyond thrilled with the results of my surgery and I felt like Karen and Dr. Islur really took the time to find out what I wanted out of the experience based on my personality and lifestyle. It truly wasn't just about getting larger breasts - they respected me. I would never go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Dr Islur gave me my life back. I have spent 6 years trying to fix a botched breast augmentation, I saw 4 different winnipeg surgeons and had a total of 7 surgeries without success. Dr Islur is a godsend, he has given me a gorgeous set of breasts, I could not be any happier with my results. He is a true artist in this field. Very kind, professional and empathetic. I recommend him and only him for any kind of cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

I saw Dr. Isur for breast implant exchange and lateral capsulorraphy (another surgeons mistake) he fixed my chest and I couldn't be happier with him and all of the wonderful staff at first glance. Top notch, professional and friendly.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

I went to see Dr. Islur for breast reconstruction (breast cancer), he did an amazing job. My chest looks so natural. Thanks again.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

Dr. Islur has repaired the work of another plastic surgeon and I'm very happy with the results. The staff and surgical facility are amazing @ First Glance. I'll be returning to complete other work, I'd like done. Dr. Isler is a true artist and wonderfully warm surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Dr. A. Islur's Credentials

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2002)

Delta Dental