Dr. Avi Islur

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Avi Islur

I had a breast augmentation done with Dr Islur and have been very pleased by his thoroughness, professionalism and recommendations. During my consultation he answered almost all my concerns before I even had a chance to voice them. His staff are very friendly and helpful. I highly recommend him to anyone considering cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2018

I had a breast lift with implants and a tummy tuck after massive weight loss. I could not be happier with my experience. From consultation to follow up appointments staff and Dr. Islur have made me feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2018

5 star expierience all around. Very knowledgeable doctor with very friendly and helpful staff. I had tons of concerns after my procedure and they always were quick to get me in to see the dr to address any issues.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2018

I had my breast augmentation done by Dr. Islur and it was a great experience. He really helped me decide what I wanted the results to look like while also keeping them looking natural. After the surgery I was worried about one of my stitches being infected so I called the clinic and he met up with me right away, even though he wasn’t even working at the clinic that day.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2018

Had a breast augmentation in September and my results are amazing! The whole experience was top notch. Professional and friendly staff. Dr. Islur made me feel so comfortable right from the first consultation. His recommendations were spot on, even though I had my hesitations, he was definitely right! Worth every penny and travelling from out of province. Thank you Dr. Islur and First Glance team!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2018

He's a great, no nonsense straight shooter. Tells you what to expect, and takes care of it in a professional manner.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

Flew in from Toronto to get Breast Augmentation and Tummy Tuck with Dr. Avi Islur, OMG Just had my 3 month follow up with him couldn't be happier with my results. Thank you so much to Dr. Avi Islur and his incredible staff.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2018

Dr. Avi Islur Add a photo Dr. Avi Islur 5.0 (13) Plastic surgeon in Winnipeg, ManitobaClosed OVERVIEW REVIEWS PHOTOS ABOUT 1 of 4 CALL DIRECTIONS WEBSITE 1851 Grant Avenue, Winnipeg, MB R3N 1Z2 Closed ⋅ Opens 7:30 a.m. (204) 813-0305 Suggest an edit Province: Manitoba Street View 6+ Photos Add a photo REVIEW SUMMARY 5 ★ 4 ★ 3 ★ 2 ★ 1 ★ 5.0 13 reviews "His staff are wonderful but he is hands on." "I couldn't be any happier with my results." "I would highly reccomend him and his team! :D" Alexis Carlin - Edit 17 minutes ago More Google reviews FROM DR. AVI ISLUR "Cosmetic Plastic Surgery and Skin Health" VIEW ALL PEOPLE ALSO SEARCH FOR Aesthetic Solutions | Dr. Robert Turner 4.8 (36) Plastic Surgery Clinic First Glance Aesthetic Clinic 4.4 (66) Plastic Surgery Clinic Western Surgery Centre 4.7 (13) Plastic Surgeon Dr Manfred Ziesmann Cosmeti... 3.2 (9) Medical Center Maples Surgical Centre 4.2 (5) Surgical Center View all WEB RESULTS Dr. Avi Islur: Board Certified Plastic Surgeon | Winnipeg https://drislur.ca Dr. Avi Islur is a Top Rated Board Certified  Plastic Surgeon, Winnipeg | Specializing in  Breast ... Plastic Surgery in Winnipeg, MB. Dr. A. Islur - Winnipeg, MB - Cosmetic Surgeon / Physician ... https://www.ratemds.com › doctor-ratings Dr. A. Islur has a 4.7/5 rating from  patients. Visit RateMDs for ... Dr. Avi Islur  Board Certified Plastic + Reconstructive  Surgeon. Dr. Avi Islur - Clinique St. Boniface Clinic | Winnipeg https://www.stbclinic.com › dr-avi-islur Dr Avi Islur. M.D., FRCSC. Dr -Avi-Islur- Winnipeg-Manitoba-Canada. Office  Telephone: (204) 925-9539. Fax Number: ( 204) 233-4271. 2 of 4 GOOGLE REVIEW SUMMARY

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

I had a tummy tuck, arm lift and breast lift four month ago with Dr. Islur following gastric bypass surgery 4 years ago. I lost over 170 pounds and couldn’t stand all the loose skin. I had the ideal weight but all the loose skin made me feel large still. I couldn’t be more ecstatic about my results. My scars have all healed up and are starting to fade. I finally have the curves back to my body and look and feel the way I deserve. Lol my husband can’t stop chasing me around the house. I can’t wait to get my legs and butt lift done. Thank you Dr. Islur for getting me my confidence and life back.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

Consulted about breast implants and he tried to upsell me to an inside bra that would cost thousands more! My quote was over $12000. I saw 2 more Platic docs who both disagreed and said there was no reason other then money for that recommendation. I lost trust.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

Dr. Avi Islur

Dr. Avi Islur 's response
Thank you for your comments. Internal bra support or the use of Alloderm procedures are offered to patients that have significant loose skin (stretch marks) and wishing for a larger implant, massive weight loss patients, previous breast reduction patients, revision augmentation patients with IMF crease loss, suffer from recurrent capsular contracture, or have malposition issues such as synmastia, or lateral displacement. Unfortunately other surgeons may not be familiar with the technique as I am one of few plastic surgeons in Canada that perform it. I’m sorry if you feel it was an “up-sell”. It is offered to provide you with the best long term outcome. I would be happy to see you back again for future discussion if you wish.

Submitted July 19, 2018

Dr. Avi Islur 's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Avi Islur is a Board Certified Cosmetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgeon located in Winnipeg, MB, Canada.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2002)
  • University of Manitoba (Grad. 2007)

• Breast Augmentation