You may also like

I've been seeing Dr. Irvine since 2009 and he's helped me with several issues with both of my feet. I can't say enough about Dr. Irvine's knowledge and care., just outstanding. Dr. Irvine's Office Manager Lisa and assistant Brittney have always been friendly and caring. Having been a long term patient and have been to all three offices, I have had nothing but great experiences. I highly recommend Dr. Irvine.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2015

Dr Irvine is a wonderful doctor who seems very knowledgeable about his practice. However the amount of negative energy in this clinic is unbelievable. I normally travel between his three clinics and have witnessed so many times how the doctors wife, yells and has no consideration for her staff in front of patients. Degrading sweet young girls who are over worked and likely underpaid. This office is very unprofessional in this regards and I will not be further referring anyone to you. I am sorry.

Submitted September 1, 2015

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

I saw Dr. Irvine for about a year. I was fitted with orthotics and I had 10 Theralase treatments for foot pain. Dr. Irvine seems very knowledgeable and professional. I can't say the same for some of his staff. I was unable to get the laser treatments 3 times per week due to transportation and other reasons. I specifically asked on more than one occasion and more than one person if it mattered that I was not able to get the treatments as suggested and was told no each time. I was away for five weeks during the summer. I called when I returned to continue with the treatments as after eight I still hadn't had any relief. In fact, it seemed to exacerbate the pain. I was told that I needed to have upwards of 15 treatments before I would feel any benefits. I was also in the process of moving out of province and thought I should wait until I reached my new residence before continuing treatments. I was convinced by Lisa and Dr. Irvine to continue with the treatments. I did as was suggested and had a few more treatments. After moving I found a new Dr. I've had five more treatments with a different kind of laser as Theralase isn't available in my province. After my treatment today I was told that since it had been a couple of months between treatments that none of the treatments I received in Calgary were any good as it was too long in between. I feel like I was duped. I called and spoke with Lisa today and all she did was try to discredit my new doctor. She was unwilling to take any responsibility for the misinformation she gave me. She was very condescending.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

I saw Dr. Irvine for about a year. I was fitted with orthotics and I had 10 Theralase treatments for foot pain. Dr. Irvine is very knowledgeable and professional. I can't say the same for some of his staff. I was unable to get the laser treatments 3 times per week due to transportation and other reasons. I specifically asked on more than one occasion and more than one person if it mattered that I was not able to get the treatments as suggested and was told no each time. I was away for five weeks during the summer. I called when I returned to continue with the treatments as after eight I still hadn't had any relief. In fact, it seemed to exacerbate the pain. I was told that I needed to have upwards of 15 treatments before I would feel any benefits. I was also in the process of moving out of province and thought I should wait until I reached my new residence before continuing treatments. I was convinced by Lisa and Dr. Irvine to continue with the treatments. I did as was suggested and had a few more treatments. After moving I found a new Dr. I've had five more treatments with a different kind of laser as Theralase isn't available in my province. After my treatment today I was told that since it had been a couple of months between treatments that none of the treatments I received in Calgary were any good as it was too long in between. I feel like I was duped. I called and spoke with Lisa today and all she did was try to discredit my new doctor. She was unwilling to take any responsibility for the misinformation she gave me.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

I recently saw Dr. Irvine for a second opinion for multiple injuries sustained after an accident. He seemed very knowledgable and willing to help. However, I had concerns with the treatment options he had offered because I've been continuously dedicating the past year to the same treatments to help hopefully heal my foot. He seemed visibily agitated that I was questioning him about his treatment options and began to abruptly interrupt me and ignore my concerns, as I even became upset by the way he was speaking to me. He made a few sarcastic/unproffessional comments and made me feel like a child. He was very rough in the way that he handled physically observing my injuries and continued even after i said it was very painful. I left the clinic in more pain than when I had gotten there, and personally felt bullied. Will not be seeing him again.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

I started with Dr Irvine a year ago after many years of foot pain and different arch support style orthotics. When I came to him I was avoiding walking because of pain and really missed my long walks in the park everyday. Almost immediately my new biometric orthotics relieved my pain!! I could go on long walks again. He took the time to explain what was happening with my feet and how the orthotics would help. A year later and my feet are better then ever.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

I have been with Dr Irvine since 2011 and I can honestly say that I believe he is the reason I am still able to enjoy walking . I have numerous foot and ankle issues which Dr Irvine has been successfully treating, allowing me to maintain a quality of life I know I would not enjoy without his treatment. He is extremely knowledgeable, always willing to go above and beyond and genuinely cares about his patients. His assistant Brittney and office manager Lisa are also extremely professional and very caring. They have fit me last minute when I thought my feet couldn't take one more step and they are just genuinely kind people. I have recommended friends to this office and cannot stay strongly enough how very thankful I am for Dr. Irvine and his staff.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014

I started seeing dr irvine in January 2013, it's worth every cent, I'm 25 and went to him because my feet Were killing me after each 12 hr shift I worked, I was told that my feet pronate, I was scanned for my custom orthotics, with in 2 weeks I had them, when I went to pick them up my right foot was in so much pain! I had bone scans and X-rays done shortly after as he ordered them for me on my first visit, I had a stress fracture in right foot. Air cast and off work for 1.5 months and I'm back to work now. Turns out I'm also getting gout (about 9 time this year already) a 25 yr old female! dr. Irvine continues to work with me to control the attacks. just recently i hurt the prosterior tibial tendon (complication from the pronation) awaiting for my next appointment for him, I seem my fam doc and she wouldn't help, told me to ice it, dr irvine called my pharmacy to help with inflamation (on his day off). I highly recommend him to anyone with any foot issues, he is an amazing doctor!!!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2013

I had a great experience with Dr Irvine and would recommend him to anybody looking for custom orthotics or foot care in Calgary. He is very knowledgeable and takes time to explain procedures. By the way, I think the older concerns re emailing receipts are from when systems were being set up. The clinic prints receipts while you wait.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

Dr. Andrew Irvine's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I've been seeing Dr. Irvine since 2009 and he's helped me with several issues with both of my feet. I can't say enough about Dr. Irvine's knowledge and care., ..."

September 12, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Irvine is a wonderful doctor who seems very knowledgeable about his practice. However the amount of negative energy in this clinic is unbelievable. I normall..."

September 1, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://axisfootclinic.com" to "http://www.axisfootclinic.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "T1Y0" to "T2A". Address has been updated from "None" to "999 36 Street Northeast". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14034773338".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Love the knowledge and helpfulness of Dr. Irvine. He does a great job with my orthotics and takes the time to talk with me about treatment options. "

June 1, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Irvine for about a year. I was fitted with orthotics and I had 10 Theralase treatments for foot pain. Dr. Irvine seems very knowledgeable and professi..."

December 30, 2014
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Irvine for about a year. I was fitted with orthotics and I had 10 Theralase treatments for foot pain. Dr. Irvine is very knowledgeable and professiona..."

December 30, 2014