Ratings for Dr. Stephen Tsotsos

One of the few doctors who are on time and never in a rush. Simply the best, caring and ethical. Amazing and helpful staff as well!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Tsotsos for 16 years and adore him. He is simply the best. Dr Tsotsos makes you feel comfortable and will explain procedures. He is very kind and gentle and I never experience any pain . He refers me to the best dental specialists when I need them for root canals. I have been living in Northern Ontario for the past five years, but I still travel to Toronto for my dental appointments. I tell him that he is the greatest dentist ever.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

Dr. Tsotsos is a brilliant dentist and a very kind man. He takes the time to listen and remembers everything at your next appointment. Every procedure I've had done there has been painless. Everyone in his office is friendly and caring. Honestly he is the best dentist I've ever had in my 56 years.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

I cannot put into words the respect, admiration and love I have for Dr. Tsotsos. For over 35 years, he has guided my oral health through various procedures including extractions, root canals, implants and cosmetic improvements. He is the best there is. He has assured me that he will not retire until I die.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

Visiting Dr. T's office like spending time in a well oiled machine! Everyone who works there is friendly and caring. Dr. T is on the cutting edge of everything dental. I know he know his stuff and I feel privileged to be his patient.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Have been seeing him for 35 years because he is conservative in terms of his recommendations -- patients are not just revenue streams -- but cutting-edge and an early adopter of new technology. Have never sat in the waiting room long enough to get through a full page of an article -- extremely well-run, efficient practice that I wish my family doctor would study and learn from. Dr. Tsotsos is very gentle, cares about you as a person, and all about providing a painless experience. My teeth still look great, thanks to his care. I pray that he doesn't retire in my lifetime!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

He is the 4th dentist I've had in 64 years. He is absolutely the best by a huge margin. He is the only one who has been able to freeze me for pain-free dental work. Great staff also.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

Great dentist, makes a difficult job easy. Been a patient for over 8 years. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

Gone a couple times but have now decided to go elsewhere. Dr Tsotsos gives me the impression he believes he is better than most people. I just can't put my finger on it, but I've decided to find someone else that I feel more comfortable with.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Using Dr. TsoTsos for years.. He is the one. Looks after me.. I feel lucky to have found me.. I know I am in good hands.. Very patient and answers all questions especially for someone like me who is a bit of a non-trusting type..LOL!!!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014