Ratings for Dr. April L. Jackson

Yews I agree with the others that she seems to be a good surgeon, just do not have a problem that she has had to correct. She will not tell anyone what she told the family she will not back up what she says. She is afraid it might hurt her practice. So if you have a problem do not count on her to be there SHE WILL NOT BE!!! I have stomach pain each and every day 24 hours a day, she corrected a surgery mistake by the Da Vinci Robot done my Dr. Hodges. Yet she would not writer up the statement needed in order to have a lawyer suit so I could take care of future problems due to this. Which is going to be hernia surgeries according to Dr. Jackson in the future. And wearing a binder the rest of my life. They only cost $40 to $50 each. And they do wear out because they are elastic. We all know elastic does not hold up long. So I would say use her at your own risk. Of course I was put in ICU and she was the surgeon on call so she is whom I got. Good Luck to anyone whom choses her.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

April was very knowledgable, she took her time and explained everything. Upon my first visit with her she got me into surgery that night! My recovery was very short and my incisions healed fast with hardly any scaring. I would recommend her to Everyone!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2012

Wonderful and very knowledgable. Takes excellent care of her patients! Took wonderful care of me!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

A new doctor who has a very promising future. Excellent bedside manner.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2009

Dr. April L. Jackson's Credentials

• Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Paducah, KY