Ratings for Dr. William M. Dean

Dr Dean completely misdiagnosed my condition and tried to convince me that I needed a very dangerous treatment. The State of Washington Is currently investigating him for two different complaints. Since 1991 he has had six professional misconduct complaints filed against him. He left the door open while I was undressed, did not use gloves during the genital exam. He did not wash his hands before or after seeing me. My prostate exam was completely un-necessary and I was damaged enough that I bled for three weeks after. He never made any effort to contact me after hearing of the damage. I also had extremely painful urination for over a week. The prostate exam was so violent that I leaked out prostatic fluid and lost bladder control. He did stop when I told him he was hurting me or when I said stop. Even though the urinalysis was negative he never contacted me to discontinue taking a high dose of Cipro.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. William M. Dean's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)