Dr. Annette Miller

Outstanding Staff Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Annette Miller

Dr Miller has been our doctor for a few years now. We moved, and we actually travel from Newmarket to see her, because we like her so much., She is so good with our kids! We have seen other doctors in the past, and none of them have her warmth, or take the time to answer all of our questions. She is very knowledgeable and patient, and we highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Please dont go to this doctor. Wait for 1,5 hour for your 5 mins visit. She barely go through your question. Terrible!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Dr Miller is the best pediatrician there is! We cannot praise her enough. We had a medical emergency and she stepped in right away, while we were still waiting for a nurse to check us in. She helped us before we even realized that our daughter was so sick. We truly believe Dr Miller's knowledge and fast actions saved her life. She was calm and comforting through the whole ordeal. We have since become her patients, and cant be happier. She is as wonderful during regular visits as she was during a crisis. She is so lovely with our kids, always taking the time to make them smile, and to answer all of our questions and to help reach out to specialists for us. She really is the best!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

Dr. Miller is amazing! She was so patient and understanding and helped my child overcome his anxiety during the appointment. She even spent extra time with us diagnosing a terrible rash he had.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

Dr. Miller is now at One Care Medical Clinic in Scarborough. She is an extraordinary pediatrician. She is knowledge and takes the time to talk to the parents and the kids. She allows plenty of time for the parents to ask questions (she would not dismiss even the basic questions you may have). The staff at the clinic are good and typically the wait time is not bad at all. Overall we are very happy with both Dr. Miller and the clinic!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

I love Dr.Miller! The best pediatrician I have ever encountered. Long wait, but it's worth it. Her assistant Sinta is amazing. I wait less when she is on duty. Our children loves her, they are not afraid anymore to see the doctor because of her. I keep recommending Dr.Miller to all my relatives.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

I drive from Missisauga to Scarborough to see Dr Miller because she is just very good. She is my son's doctor since he was born, and it's just too bad She isn't in Etobicoke anymore. I've been to other pediatritians some times and they are just not the same. She makes sure all of your questions are answered.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

I went to see dr. Miller on Thursday last week. She is awesome. Im glad she took her time with me. Her staff is helpful, and her assisstant Sinta (i could spell it wrong) is amazing. She helps deliver good service, efficient and our kids love her. Overall, they help me with all our family needs. I found it way much easier to visit her on thursday, as waiting time is not as crazy as other day. I hope dr. Miller stays healthy. We highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Dr Miller is my daughters Pedetrician since she was born. She is amazing with her and she knows how to get babys attention. She is knowledgeable and caring. My only issue is long waiting time and crowded office space but overalls ya all worth it.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Dr miller's new office is at One Care medical clinic, 1755 Brimley road, Scarborough

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

Dr. Annette Miller's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Residency in General Pediatrics, The Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto Former appointments: Attending Physician, Emergency Department, The Hospital for Sick Children Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh

• University of Toronto Faculty of Medicine (Grad. 1994)