Ratings for Dr. Erwin Block

Dr. Block is no longer practicing and he has known me since birth. He delivered me in 1964 and I continued as one of his patients for many years in Spirit River as well as in Grande Prairie, Alberta.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

This Dr. is a diamond in the rough. Seriously. One night my ear drum burst from an infection. I was in a lot of pain. I proceeded to the emergency room and it was packed (full moon). I began to panic, as it was late and I was running out of patients. I phoned a friend of mine (she is a nurse). She sent me to his home where he examined my ear in a timely fashion. He prescribed me the proper medication and sent me on my way. What doctor does this? A heart of gold. VERY caring doctor.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2010

Dr. Block is a wonderful doctor, who listens, analyzes, and makes intelligent comments about one's concerns. He is very quick to ask pertinent questions, which quickly narrows down the field of symptoms, so that his diagnosis is clear and concise. He is a fantastic doctor, person, and friend!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2009

Dr. Block has been my doctor for many years and has not only been the most caring, compassionate and knowledgeable doctor that I have ever known. He explained the nature of each illness more precisely than any other doctor I have known. He has not only been a family physician but also has done a great deal for the community as a medical examiner(coroner)for 47 years, which was greatly appreciated by the community for his outstanding service. I know that you probably have not known how much we have appreciated this service but I thank you for your countless hours of dedication. Thank you Dr. Block as you will be greatly missed in our lives as you seek retirement or (semi-retirement). We love you.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2009

Best Doctor in every way possible wish he did not retire.. We need all Doctors to be like him ..Your the greatest ever Doctor Block your better than family we miss you more than words could ever say.........

flag | Submitted June 6, 2008

Dr Block....I agree you are the best and it is so sad that you time has come for you to retire...Did they clone you so ones just like you will appear soon.I have know dr. Block for over thirty years and you are great. Take care and thanks for all the years of help,care and understanding

flag | Submitted May 30, 2008

Dr. Block is an angel. He is the best dr. He is knowledgable and always takes his time to listen to his patients. I sadly miss him as a dr and I have yet to find another to measure up to him. Thank you for all the years of the privilege of being your patient.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2008

Wow!! Dr. Block could we clone you please. He has been my doc for 25 yrs delivered my 3 children. No body could be more caring, compassionate, understanding, excellent with children. Always has time to listen, explains condition, treatment,in a way that you understand. No procedure is too small or too big, will refer you, if he thinks need be. Unfortunatly there are not more like him. Thanks for everything you've done for me and my family over the years!!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2007

Great doctor always has time for his patients.... Talks and really cares...

flag | Submitted May 29, 2007

He has a very good bed side manner , he is very friendly and a great doctor

flag | Submitted April 26, 2007