Ratings for Dr. Michael Bonner

I LOVE my dentist (but can't stand him ....LOL...cause he's a dentist) a very gentle, kind , compassionate human being....thanks for all the years you've given me and hopefully, many more to come !! Xo

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

Wow, what a amazing team. From the friendly recptionist, hygienists, assistant to the doctor. I was welcomed the second I came in. Very prompt. No waiting around. Dr Mike is kind and has a general touch. Took the time to explain everything to me. Had to have two fillings done. Katelyn, his assistant, and Dr Mike are like a well oiled machine. Terrific teamwork. Never had to ask for anything. You can tell that office gets along well. Amazing atmosphere.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

The ladies at the front are accommodating & the hygienists and assistants are great at making you feel comfortable and relaxed....even if you are a nervous patient! Dr Bonner listens and just does what has to be done. I flew back from Lab City to go to them because I trust them!!!! Will be back again for a cleaning and check up in 6 months! Heather Fisher

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

Amazing dentist. I never have to wait in the waiting room. The staff is very friendly and always happy.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

Very knowledgeable, helpful, gentle, and accomodating. His staff is knowledgeable, punctual and very efficient.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011

Did a good job however, not nearly as friendly or GENTLE as his brother Patrick. I was thankful that he took me in since Patrick was not available. I was expecting the same Gentle touch as Patrick has and to my surprise, NOT! I couldn't wait to get back in Patricks chair. All in all, he did a good job however, the experience was not nearly as pleasant as my usual appointment with Patrick!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2010

I have been going to Dr Bonner since I was only 8 yrs old. I continue to go to him today as well as take my two young children. I can not imagine going to another dentist!...So much more than a great dentist; he takes a genuine interest in his patients.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2009

Dr. Mike has been our Dentist for over 20 years. We have always found him to be very punctual, friendly and always puts us at ease before undertaking any prodedures. He and his staff are very professional but at the same time casual and friendly - since starting with Dr. Micheal our children have grown and now have families of their own and also have continued have his as their family dentist.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2007

i dont find the brothers great with being on time. i've sat and waited a while. i do find when they are in to talk to you, they try and rush and your asking them questions as they walk out the door. BUT..... i do believe they are knowledgable. i've always felt confident about what they have told me.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2007

I have been a patient of dr Bonner for several years. I was terrified of dentists. He has been nothing but kind. I took my 4 year old daughter to have her first checkup recently and both he and his staff went out of their way to make her comfortable. Mike is one of the best.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2007