Ratings for Dr. Brian T. Canterbury

Dr. Canterbury is one of the most empathetic, caring physicians I have ever known. He is thorough and kind -acknowledging risks and benefits to every procedure. I read one of the old negative comments about him and couldn't believe it - it was someone who had no idea what a good doctor he was with sound advice. Sometimes things don't go the way we want to, but he is definitely NOT arrogant. Given a poor diagnosis he was so caring and even gave me his own cell phone and told me to call any time AND he would come and meet me if necessary - I'm 64 yrs old and NEVER had a doctor offer that -he is AWESOME

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014

Great doctor. Surgery went very well. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2014

Dr. Canterbury was an amazing resident and treated my child with great respect and care. I'm not sure about your experience with him, but he was a very knowledgable and caring physician who went out of his way to keep us informed about our child's condition. My son still talks about him whenever he goes to the doctor's office in hopes that he will be there. He can take care of our children anytime.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2009

Dr. Canterbury is a Urology Resident that needs to go back to medical school. His confidence and conceit are completely misplaced. It is sad they made him Chief Resident as he is completely incompetent. This Doctor need to learn that antibiotics do not make you "super immune". That is one of many completely ridiculous direct quotes from Dr. Canterbury. Some surgeons and specialist have wonderful skills and no bedside manners. Dr. Canterbury has neither. I would never trust him anywhere near my child again.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2009

Dr. Brian T. Canterbury's Credentials

• Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Champ Va