Ratings for Dr. Hillary H. Wu

I have been a patient of Dr. Wu for about 4 years. She appears to be knowledgeable about her patients ailments, but unfortunately her promptness is something to be desired. Waited one visit for 1.5 hours and another for an hour. That last visit I just left and decided to find another hematologist.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Dr. Wu was trying to dismiss all my concerns, did not express any passion over my symptoms. Woud not recommend her for anemia treatment.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

I changed to Dr. Wu after having another oncologist tell me to just live my life. She listened to my concerns and the information I had researched, if she did not have knowledge of the treatment, she researched it and touched base with another prominent oncologist at a research hospital in Texas. She has always been one of my greatest allies in my fight with melanoma, she also worked diligently to find a pharmecutical company to provide me with a drug that was not covered by my insurance at the time,because it was not the gold standard. She guided me through all the standard treatments and then she started researching treatments, such as molecular profiling that has brought me to a cancer-free stage as of today. I was a stage 3 melanoma patient and a breast cancer survivor of 1 year when I started as her patient. I was getting tumors on the average of 3-6 months, it has now been almost 2 years without a tumor. I would highly recommend her as an oncologist.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2009

This was my first time seeing Dr Wu, and she was incredibly condescending and pushy with her views.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2009

Doctor unable to do anything to help patients beyond standard care. Not willing to learn or try new approaches to help her patients. Friendly for the most part but not very competent or hopeful in regards to the lives of her patients. If you have cancer and want to fight - find another doctor!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2009

Dr. Hillary H. Wu's Credentials

• Beijing Med Univ, Beijing, Beijing, China (Grad. 1987)

AARP