Ratings for Dr. Allen L. Thomsen

Had full mouth implants and the result was amazing. Very kind and caring doctor. The best there is and believe me he had a two year job with me and I still visit him as he is the best dentist I have ever went too. Great man and dentist.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Had to have another dentist redo his work. Worst root canal pain ever. Had a few since then with someone else that were a breeze.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

My experience was miserable. I was convinced to get a root canal on a tooth that didn't bother me because "it would have eventually." I got the root canal from another provider and Thomsen did the crown, even though I told him I was worried to crown it because I was experiencing so much pain. I've experienced nothing but pain and agony from this procedure and recently had to have the tooth pulled after spending over $2000k out of pocket (met my annual deductible with the root canal). I will never return to this office. I learned a lot of lessons with this experience. I don't think Dr. Thomsen took my concerns seriously. This has been six months of hell.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2013

Total mouth restoration, I am in constant pain in my jaw because of his inabilities. One doctor told me a first year dental student could have done a better job. Dr. Allen Thomsen is incapable, he has now partnered with a prosthodontist. If you make and appointment with his office make sure you are getting the Prosthodontist and not Dr. Allen Thomsen. He may ruin your life with the pain he will cause you, as he has mine.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2009