Ratings for Dr. Howard R. Hoffman

Liars and Cheaters!!! This dentist office completely misrepresented themselves as taking my insurance when my wife brought my children there and told my wife that she needed to pay $200 for the services (which my wife unknowingly gave them our credit card) when we should not have paid a dime. When confronted with this they didn't care and kept my money. They are crooks and liars and I have already put in a formal complaint to the Board of Dentistry!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Greedy, money mad. Pushes his salesmanship for implants and. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

First visit they said they took 500 off the bill and i paid 1500, second visit they said I owed another 600 from the first visit, and my insurance didn't pay the bill. We went over the bill and they agreed the insuance paid, but I had to pay the 600. The entire staff has a interest in your bill, everyone is looking to create work to increase the bill because they have "profit sharing" and get a monthly bonus if the office makes a certain number. So everyone tell you should change this or that to raise the bill. Dr Hoffman is a excellent artisan, but the staff is high pressure

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

This office was extremely professional. I visited numerous dentists on Staten Island due to some dental work that was necessary bc of a missing tooth. Dr Hoffman made me a bridge that is comfortable and feels so natural! Although I had to pay some money up front the price was fair and it was well worth it.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

I went to this office and was treated like an idiot. After 10 minutes of being seen I was told I needed almost 7000 dollars worth of work and sent to the office manager who was a rude, uneducated bully!. She had no idea what she was doing and had another girl try to take me into an office to convince me that I "needed" the work and pay up front. I walked right out and never looked back. Horrible service!. I saw another dentist who told me this office is known for pushing to get as much as they can out of their patients pockets. I had all of my dental needs taken care of and not a dime out of my pocket and was treated wonderfully by another dentist. Stay away from this place at all cost!.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012

I would never recommend this dental practice to anyone. I have never had a worse medical experience.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

Dr. Hoffman is a fantastic dentist. As someone who places high value on oral care, I have been nothing short of very satisfied with my care.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2012

Best experience I ever had! Dr Hoffman's bed side manner is exquisite. The whole experience was painless and simple!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011