Ratings for Dr. Arko Demianczuk

I am retired, had 2 previous abdominal surgery. Gravity has taken affect at age 63. After the initial 2 weeks not o happy, I feel much better and look better than I did for many year. I am very happy with results at week 6. Answered all my questions. has been very supportive. Dr, Demianczuk went out of his way to help me through a rough few days. Can't think if the doctor or staff could of done more. Very helpful

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

In the Allergan Breast implant brochure which is supposed to be given to a patient at time of consultation, it clearly states that breast implants are a one time use device. It also clearly states that implants cause autoimmune disease along with endocrine problems. Dr. D never told me that. There are over 100,000 women who have joined together to get this information out there and get implants removed from the market. During my surgery with Dr. D, he cut open my capsule, removed my implant, let the toxic capsules remain inside me, then he reinserted the same implant. In my opinion this is malpractice and will be reported. There is such a thing as Breast Implant Illness and it is imperative that the capsules and silicone implants be removed in one piece to avoid contamination. This is called an En Bloc. Not only did he not do that but he reused the same implant. You can’t trust any Medical Doctor now adays. Do your own research as we have had many women sick for years with no answers and many have died.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

I was considering cosmetic surgeries to get rid of my "turkey neck" and jowl, as well as my tumescent belly. Dr. D. listened patiently to my concerns and explained very clearly what kind of results can i realistically expect. I was thoroughly explained every aspect of the upcoming procedures; all my questions were patiently answered and all my concerns were properly addressed. Dr. D. and his staff (both at his office and at the surgical centre) were very caring, gtrue professional. I am also very pleased with the follow-up care and the results.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

He is one of the most caring and knowledgeable physicians I have consulted with. Hi s staff are extremely helpful, and up to date . My mom had a head and neck lift with DR Demianczuk and he did a phenomenon job .She looks like herself but 20 years ago . She looks Very natural yet 20 years younger. . I wish I knew him 5 years ago.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

I recently had a breast augmentation surgery with Dr Demianczuk, and WOW!!! He did an absolutely amazing job, and I couldn't be happier with the results! He is so down to earth and easy to talk to, made me feeling absolute confidence, and Ashley his assistant is also quite lovely! I would HIGHLY recommend him. I'm only a week post-op and you can't even see my scars!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Dr Demianczuk removed a very large lipoma off my back as an office procedure. I have a history of severe scarring. After three months the scar was barely visible! He was informative, thorough, highly respectful and very reassuring. His manner is gentle and down to earth with a competence that made me feel safe. I would highly. Recommend him and have recommended him to others who were equally pleased and relieved

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

I had abdominoplasty with hernia repair in September 2017 and I consider myself extremely fortunate to have had Dr. Demianczuk! Dr. Demianczuk was very professional and knowledgeable. I was nervous and he took the time to answer my many questions and put my worries at ease. Not only is Dr. Demianczuk a very skilled surgeon, he is friendly and down to earth. I am very happy with my results. I now have my core back and can keep up with my kids again! I highly recommend Dr. Demianczuk.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

Botched-I had a breast reduction done instantly waking up I noticed one breast was bigger 2months later I went to see Dr. Demianczuk showed him the difference he said there sisters not twins - now its 8 months later and it is completely noticeable one breast is bigger then the other and 1 nipple higher than the other (TERRIBLE JOB)I DONT FEEL COMFERTABLE GOING BACK TO HIM TO FIX THE ISSUE AS I FEEL HE WILL SHOVE ME OFF TO ANOTHER SURGEON TO FIX HIS MISTAKE. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR.SIX HE IS AMAZING AT WHAT HE DOES.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

So ecstatic with my results. I got silicon implants under the muscle and could not be any more happier. He gave me exactly what I was wanting and I recieve so many compliments on how natural they look. I highly reccommend Dr D to anyone looking for breast implants :)

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Total incompetent and wasted 2 years of my life; misdiagnosed my problem and then lied about forwarding a referral to another specialist who doesn't evn do the surgery I need. Total moron

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Dr. Arko Demianczuk's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients