Ratings for Dr. Arko Demianczuk

I had two pilar cysts on my scalp removed today, and they were almost "nothing". Fast, gentle, good freezing, and a bit of humour too. Previously I have had three others removed and those experiences were dreadful. I am so pleased with how things went today. Dissolvable sutures to boot!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

In 2009 I was diagnosed with DFSP (Demato Fibro Sarcoma Protuberance) an agressive form of Skin cancer on the left cheek of my face, a tumor. It required Mohs Micrographic Surgery to remove all traces of this sarcoma which has tenticles that invade soft tissue of the skin,muscle tissue,and my parotid gland (saliva gland)in my face. After Micrographic Surgery by Dr. Zolty (Micrographic Surgeon) I had a large hole in my cheek which required major plastic surgery to repair my cheek requiring a full thickness free flap skin graft taken from my left leg.Dr Demianczuk and his team took 12 hrs. to repair this which was microsurgery repairing nerves,muscles,blood vessles, and more.The operation was a total success and I recovered nicely. Approx 12 months later I returned for a second surgery with Dr. Demianczuk where he used a Liposuction technic to recontour the area of the skin graft,this too was a total success and now 6 1/2 years post surgery I have had no after effects, my face is contoured correctly and it has been a total success story.DFSP is quite rare and it is very invasive. Now at 71 I am healthy,happy, and very active.I am thankful for talented Surgeons like Dr. Demianczuk. It was only months into my retirement that I went thru this. Today and for the last 6 years I've been enjoying the retirement I'd worked so hard for all my life,I am a thankful man,thankful for dedicated surgeons. Robert Starkie,Vancouver Island.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

Botched my breast augmentation and blepharoplasty. Asked for refund but he flatly refused even though he admitted to wrong doing. A wolf in sheep's clothing. Stay far far far away from Dr. Arko Demianczuk.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

I required to have old implants removed, and have new ones; also I wanted a breast lift. Initially I was confused about which procedure to have and which would suite my body and personality. Dr. Demianczuk helped me in making the very best decision for me – thrilled with the results! The staff are friendly, helpful and professional. Dr. Deminaczuk is kind, attentive, skilled and has a way of interacting that inspired confidence. I would recommend this team…

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

I broke my hand quite badly and had emergency hand surgery with Dr. Demianczuk – and what an amazing job he did!! You would never know that I have a hand full of screws and pins now – as it actually seems better than my other hand now. He is the kindest soul and so good at what he does. I am so grateful that I had him for my surgeon. Excellent job - thank you Dr. Demianczuk!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

I had a breast augmentation done with Dr. Damianczuk and he was an amazing Dr from beginning to end and I felt so comfortable with him. Prior to me considering this surgery I had several referrals to see him for breast augmentation and they all work with him (Dr and nurses) so that really made me feel confident he would do a superb job and he did. He has great bedside manners and responded promptly to my after hour calls post op. 110% to Dr. D. I would definitely recommend him and see him again if needed for other work.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Dr Demianczuk – a message to you from a grateful life you have touched. It has been four years since my stomach surgery, and you and your staff cross my mind frequently. My family, kids and I benefit every day from what you have done for me. Every day is so much better. I am beyond words... Thank you

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Dr. Demianczuk has given my boys their mother back. I had a tummy tuck with a muscle repair, and I am amazed at my results. Not only does my stomach look great, but I can move around so much easier. Thank you to Dr. Demianczuk and to all your very helpful and friendly staff!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

I got a breast implant with him and was really not happy. He did not fill the saline implants and you can "feel" that they are deflated. Also, he cut the nipple not right at the edge and now I have a scar on my actual nipple. Very disappointing. When I told him, he just said to give it some time, but it never went away and it has been over 5 years.

Submitted January 2, 2016

I went to Dr. D four years ago, he was extremely friendly, made me feel comfortable and did an amazing job. Four years later and they still look great, I receive compliments and questions about my breast augmentation to this day and always recommend him. I have been told by many that they are the best boobies they've ever seen! Thanks Dr D!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Dr. Arko Demianczuk's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients