I required to have old implants removed, and have new ones; also I wanted a breast lift. Initially I was confused about which procedure to have and which would suite my body and personality. Dr. Demianczuk helped me in making the very best decision for me – thrilled with the results! The staff are friendly, helpful and professional. Dr. Deminaczuk is kind, attentive, skilled and has a way of interacting that inspired confidence. I would recommend this team…

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

I broke my hand quite badly and had emergency hand surgery with Dr. Demianczuk – and what an amazing job he did!! You would never know that I have a hand full of screws and pins now – as it actually seems better than my other hand now. He is the kindest soul and so good at what he does. I am so grateful that I had him for my surgeon. Excellent job - thank you Dr. Demianczuk!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

I had a breast augmentation done with Dr. Damianczuk and he was an amazing Dr from beginning to end and I felt so comfortable with him. Prior to me considering this surgery I had several referrals to see him for breast augmentation and they all work with him (Dr and nurses) so that really made me feel confident he would do a superb job and he did. He has great bedside manners and responded promptly to my after hour calls post op. 110% to Dr. D. I would definitely recommend him and see him again if needed for other work.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Dr Demianczuk – a message to you from a grateful life you have touched. It has been four years since my stomach surgery, and you and your staff cross my mind frequently. My family, kids and I benefit every day from what you have done for me. Every day is so much better. I am beyond words... Thank you

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Dr. Demianczuk has given my boys their mother back. I had a tummy tuck with a muscle repair, and I am amazed at my results. Not only does my stomach look great, but I can move around so much easier. Thank you to Dr. Demianczuk and to all your very helpful and friendly staff!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

I got a breast implant with him and was really not happy. He did not fill the saline implants and you can "feel" that they are deflated. Also, he cut the nipple not right at the edge and now I have a scar on my actual nipple. Very disappointing. When I told him, he just said to give it some time, but it never went away and it has been over 5 years.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

I went to Dr. D four years ago, he was extremely friendly, made me feel comfortable and did an amazing job. Four years later and they still look great, I receive compliments and questions about my breast augmentation to this day and always recommend him. I have been told by many that they are the best boobies they've ever seen! Thanks Dr D!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

I was in need of a facelift. Dr. Demianczuk was fabulous! He listened to me and did the procedure with great results! I found Dr. Demianczuk and his staff to be very caring and kind. I am happy to tell everyone and anyone about my great experience from this surgery!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

Outstanding!! I was never rushed! I was nervous and but he was confident. No regrets!! I had a breast lift, smaller areolas, lipo to love handles and lipo to tummy. AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING I have seen other surgeons and he is the best of the best. Sooooo happy! My recovery was a breeze. I only took two days off with very little medication of pain! : )))

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

I had an breast augmentation and tummy tuck by Dr. D and he gave back my pre baby body back. I liked his calm straight forward personality and he was very patient in answering my questions. I am a conservative person and he was able recommend a perfect implant size for me without going too big. His staff and especially Ashley was so helpful in helping with go through the this process. All the incisions healed perfectly and were straight. He also did an awesome job with my new belly button too. I would highly recommend Dr. D!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

Dr. Arko Demianczuk's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I required to have old implants removed, and have new ones; also I wanted a breast lift. Initially I was confused about which procedure to have and which would..."

January 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I broke my hand quite badly and had emergency hand surgery with Dr. Demianczuk – and what an amazing job he did!! You would never know that I have a hand full ..."

January 6, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast augmentation done with Dr. Damianczuk and he was an amazing Dr from beginning to end and I felt so comfortable with him. Prior to me considering ..."

January 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Demianczuk – a message to you from a grateful life you have touched. It has been four years since my stomach surgery, and you and your staff cross my mind f..."

January 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Demianczuk has given my boys their mother back. I had a tummy tuck with a muscle repair, and I am amazed at my results. Not only does my stomach look grea..."

January 5, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I got a breast implant with him and was really not happy. He did not fill the saline implants and you can "feel" that they are deflated. Also, he cut the nipple..."

January 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. D four years ago, he was extremely friendly, made me feel comfortable and did an amazing job. Four years later and they still look great, I receiv..."

October 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was in need of a facelift. Dr. Demianczuk was fabulous! He listened to me and did the procedure with great results! I found Dr. Demianczuk and his staff to ..."

September 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Outstanding!! I was never rushed! I was nervous and but he was confident. No regrets!! I had a breast lift, smaller areolas, lipo to love handles and lipo to t..."

September 10, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had an breast augmentation and tummy tuck by Dr. D and he gave back my pre baby body back. I liked his calm straight forward personality and he was very patie..."

August 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Being a Nurse for the last 18 years , I had high expectations of this Surgeon. I was very impressed with his level of professionalism , performance. He has ve..."

August 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was 22 went to him to fix my "frankentits" (one was larger than the other) he told me ahead of time instead of having a pair of breats that look like cousins ..."

March 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor! I was very happy with the surgery and the result."

December 25, 2014