Ratings for Dr. Arko Demianczuk

I had abdominoplasty with hernia repair in September 2017 and I consider myself extremely fortunate to have had Dr. Demianczuk! Dr. Demianczuk was very professional and knowledgeable. I was nervous and he took the time to answer my many questions and put my worries at ease. Not only is Dr. Demianczuk a very skilled surgeon, he is friendly and down to earth. I am very happy with my results. I now have my core back and can keep up with my kids again! I highly recommend Dr. Demianczuk.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

Botched-I had a breast reduction done instantly waking up I noticed one breast was bigger 2months later I went to see Dr. Demianczuk showed him the difference he said there sisters not twins - now its 8 months later and it is completely noticeable one breast is bigger then the other and 1 nipple higher than the other (TERRIBLE JOB)I DONT FEEL COMFERTABLE GOING BACK TO HIM TO FIX THE ISSUE AS I FEEL HE WILL SHOVE ME OFF TO ANOTHER SURGEON TO FIX HIS MISTAKE. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR.SIX HE IS AMAZING AT WHAT HE DOES.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

So ecstatic with my results. I got silicon implants under the muscle and could not be any more happier. He gave me exactly what I was wanting and I recieve so many compliments on how natural they look. I highly reccommend Dr D to anyone looking for breast implants :)

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Total incompetent and wasted 2 years of my life; misdiagnosed my problem and then lied about forwarding a referral to another specialist who doesn't evn do the surgery I need. Total moron

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Had full tummy tuck, lipo and muscle repair, Dr Demianczuk did an excellent job! Highly recommend anyone looking for a surgeon who knows what he's doing. Life changing surgery, thank you!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Infra-mammory incisions done hap-hazardously with incision 15 mm below the breast fold, implants placed under muscle upside down, nipples pushed down to a point they are no longer visible to me looking at myself from neck down. Dr. Demianczuk told me he that they nipples would come back up after the implants settled in. Six years later and my nipples are practically touching my navel. I think I have said enough. Please excuse grammar or spelling and if you are going to nit pick about the grammar and spelling, then you have missed the point here.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

I had two pilar cysts on my scalp removed today, and they were almost "nothing". Fast, gentle, good freezing, and a bit of humour too. Previously I have had three others removed and those experiences were dreadful. I am so pleased with how things went today. Dissolvable sutures to boot!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

In 2009 I was diagnosed with DFSP (Demato Fibro Sarcoma Protuberance) an agressive form of Skin cancer on the left cheek of my face, a tumor. It required Mohs Micrographic Surgery to remove all traces of this sarcoma which has tenticles that invade soft tissue of the skin,muscle tissue,and my parotid gland (saliva gland)in my face. After Micrographic Surgery by Dr. Zolty (Micrographic Surgeon) I had a large hole in my cheek which required major plastic surgery to repair my cheek requiring a full thickness free flap skin graft taken from my left leg.Dr Demianczuk and his team took 12 hrs. to repair this which was microsurgery repairing nerves,muscles,blood vessles, and more.The operation was a total success and I recovered nicely. Approx 12 months later I returned for a second surgery with Dr. Demianczuk where he used a Liposuction technic to recontour the area of the skin graft,this too was a total success and now 6 1/2 years post surgery I have had no after effects, my face is contoured correctly and it has been a total success story.DFSP is quite rare and it is very invasive. Now at 71 I am healthy,happy, and very active.I am thankful for talented Surgeons like Dr. Demianczuk. It was only months into my retirement that I went thru this. Today and for the last 6 years I've been enjoying the retirement I'd worked so hard for all my life,I am a thankful man,thankful for dedicated surgeons. Robert Starkie,Vancouver Island.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

Botched my breast augmentation and blepharoplasty. Asked for refund but he flatly refused even though he admitted to wrong doing. A wolf in sheep's clothing. Stay far far far away from Dr. Arko Demianczuk.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

I required to have old implants removed, and have new ones; also I wanted a breast lift. Initially I was confused about which procedure to have and which would suite my body and personality. Dr. Demianczuk helped me in making the very best decision for me – thrilled with the results! The staff are friendly, helpful and professional. Dr. Deminaczuk is kind, attentive, skilled and has a way of interacting that inspired confidence. I would recommend this team…

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Dr. Arko Demianczuk's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

(General) Champus