Ratings for Dr. Mark T. Brune

This was the worst experience. I got a calling confirming my appointment and when I showed up even the nurse refused to see me even though I have a serious problem. As I was told I have to have a 30 minute appointment and not the 15 minute that they had open. So as I was in tears in the office I was told I have to wait 2 more weeks. I'm getting a new doctor as soon as I can.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

Used to be very helpful and interested but since joining Carson Tahoe has become disinterested and not so helpful. Difficult in getting help with prescriptions.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2013

Did not listen to or care to discuss any patient issues. One visit only. Failed to discuss change in prescriptions or reasons for change. Talked about need for exercise in a Fitness Center. No regard for costs to patient. Changed physicians.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2013

I went to him several time complaining of dizziness and headaches, he kept relating it to stress. I finally went to a different doctor who discovered a herniated disk in my neck.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

Doctor focused only on weight as the only symptom that was important, so much so that I didn't want to go back and face him trying humiliate me.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2009

overly cautious

flag | Submitted January 9, 2009

Dr. Mark T. Brune's Credentials

• University Of Nevada School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Assurant