Ratings for Dr. Tara L. Stock

Such a sweet heart! She is caring and loves what she does! I highly recommend her by all means!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

Great Doctor, took my friend who moved here right in within the same week. She was very happy with Dr Stock as well!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

Dr Stock always takes her time to listen and discusses options, instead of just writing a script! I feel like she makes me a part of the decision what treatment plan I want to choose! The staff always treats me nice and is very respectful of my time and needs. I have been going here for years and wouldn't change a thing! I can only recommend Dr Stock and all my friends that see her feel the same!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

The first time I met her I hated her because she rushed me right through her door so fast I felt whiplash. It was just for a routine physical I needed for work. I have medicaid so I have limited doctor options. So I got sick one day and decided to go in again. She was genuine, caring, took her time, made sure she was doing the right things. She made me feel like she cared. The next time I went back she remembered me and it felt good. She spent the time with me. When she knows you need it, she will spend the time with you. She is now my favorite. Go to her, ignore the nasty staff. She's a pleasure.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

Just get a feeling of being rushed thru, therefore leaving without many important questions asked. Wasn't like that from the beginning.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2010

Dr.Stock is helpfull and dedicated to the care of her patients.My health is why I chose to write a comment, I am so much better since her care of me and I feel safe in her care.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2010

I AM A PRE LIVER TRANSPLANT PATIENT, I FEEL DR STOCK GIVES ME THE BEST CARE. SHE IS ALWAYS UNDERSTANDING AND WORKS WITH MY DOCTORS IN MIAMI. SHE LISTENS TO YOUR CONCERNS AND NEVER MAKES YOU FEEL THAT YOU ARE JUST RUSHED IN AND OUT. I FEEL I AM BLESSED TO HAVE FOUND HER.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2009

Dr. Stock is a very dedicated and caring doctor that takes her time and listens to my concerns, and acts in a very professional manner. How fortunate I am to have found her.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2009

Dr. Tara L. Stock's Credentials

• Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Wellington, FL