Ratings for Dr. James J. Burke

Wonderful doctor who I would highly recommend. Knowledgable without the god complex!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2014

Dr. Burke is excellent. After I was diagnosed with endometrial cancer, I searched for the best doctor first of all in my area and then throughout the US. I decided on staying close to home and Dr. Burke was highly recommended. Perfect decision for me! Dr. Burke always listened to me, answered all my questions (I wanted to know everything!) and assured me that he would do everything in his power to aim at eradicating the cancer.(NO false promises, though!) Today I am cancer free, see Dr. Burke every six months, and have never regretted my decision of selecting him as my Physican.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

very good doctor, but could use some help on bed side manner, got better as I got to know him. matter of fact is more his style

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012

I found him to be very pleasant and helpful. He explained the details and complications of the surgery, and answered all of my questions. He was skilled enough to go the more conservative surgical route, which saved me weeks of recovery time. He checked on me personally after the surgery and again answered all of my questions without ever making me feel rushed.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2009

knowledge is power and he works for a teaching hospital . A good MD once told me good MD'S will teach the patients about the disease and what to expect.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2009

Dr. James J. Burke's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1990)