You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Catherine M. Borchert

Dr. Borchert has made such a positive difference in my life. Listens well and gives me different strategies on how to handle any situation. Has always been professional. She has opened new doors for me which has given me the confidence to broaden my horizons. I would recommend anyone who suffers from depression. 👍

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Dr. Borchert is professional, caring, knowledgable, and dedicated to her patients well-being. She is very good at listening to all sides of a situation and helping you move forward. She has excellent knowledge of what medications to prescribe, and will talk me through all of the side effects and try different strategies. I would not listen to any of these negative comments because Dr. Borchert has many many patients that love and respect her.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Awful. It's actually quite scary that she works in such a delicate field. Rude and unprofessional during our appointment, she made me feel stupid and scared. Prescribed me medication without telling me the very unpleasant side affects (hallucinating!!). When I expressed feelings about this, she said that she didn't have time to explain every possible side effect to all of her patients. Regardless, I never saw her again.

Submitted June 11, 2015

This dr is rude thinks she knows what is actually taking place without all the facts She bielives the first person who will talk to her not realizing she is being fooled. She then gives out advice that ruins families. She needs help herself. Don't go to her for help. She really doesn't care about you.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2015

Dr. Borchert is an excellent doctor who is exceptionally knowledgeable in the field of psychiatry. I have been seeing her for over two years and she has helped me move forward and heal from a very difficult situation. She is professional and compassionate, but willing to tell you hard things you need to know to heal and move on. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

At first I thought she was a doctor who was very passionate, willing to listen to me, and caring. However, as a few sessions went things started change and information that was requested not to be used at all, she used against me. Rather than give optimistic point view with positive suggestions, her "advice" was more negative, disheartening, and discouraging. This isn't professional coming from her position in society. I have seen other doctors before and I haven't seen this kind of treatment before.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

this is one of the best doctors ever--so compassionate & willing to listen--always up to date on meds, research etc

flag | Submitted November 12, 2011

Excellent psychiatrist, caring, knowledgeable, helpful.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

Dr. Borchert has been a professional psychiatrist who has cared for my situation in an appropriate manner to which I have continued to improve, progress and reach the goals I set. I appreciate her candor, her experience, thoroughness, and her sense of humor. She has helped with my marriage, my self-esteem and my moods. I am grateful she is in our community.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2010

flag | Submitted December 14, 2009

Dr. Catherine M. Borchert's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, San Francisco, Sch Of Med, San Francisco Ca 94143 (Grad. 1987)

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Borchert has made such a positive difference in my life. Listens well and gives me different strategies on how to handle any situation. Has always been pro..."

June 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Borchert is professional, caring, knowledgable, and dedicated to her patients well-being. She is very good at listening to all sides of a situation and help..."

June 18, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Awful. It's actually quite scary that she works in such a delicate field. Rude and unprofessional during our appointment, she made me feel stupid and scared. Pr..."

June 11, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This dr is rude thinks she knows what is actually taking place without all the facts She bielives the first person who will talk to her not realizing she is b..."

January 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Borchert is an excellent doctor who is exceptionally knowledgeable in the field of psychiatry. I have been seeing her for over two years and she has helpe..."

September 10, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Catherine" to "Catherine M."

October 20, 2013