Ratings for Dr. Robert Boostanfar

My experience with Dr. Boostanfar started off on a positive note and ended quite negatively. As my treatment progressed, I found him to rush me out of appointments. He had his nursing staff call me with bad news and did not return my subsequent telephone call. In hindsight, I wish I had been offered the opportunity to meet with the embryologist at HRC to discuss the quality of my embryos prior to transfer. I recognize that not all IVF attempts will work, however, I expected my bad news to be accompanied by respect and compassion.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2010

Dr. B is such a great doctor. He is very friendly and make sure you understand every procedure and has a great smile. He is absolutely the best doctor I have ever met. very knowledgeable, patient, and listens to your every concern.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2010

Dr. Boo is the best infertility doc I have ever met. He is so caring and compassionate. He knows everything there is to know about infertility. After years of trying and 4 IVF attempts with a previous doctor, we became parents in 2007. We love Dr. Boo.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2009

Great place awsome doctor. Really makes you feel comfortable about infertlity issues.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2009

Dr. Robert Boostanfar's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University of Southern California